How People React to Your Baby

Kaneki- You and Kaneki were coming home with baby Levi. You opened the door and you saw everyone from Anteiku smiling.
"Welcome back!" They all cheered even Touka.
"Thank you." You said smiling.
Kaneki was trying to hide his smile but he failed miserably.
"What's his name?" Hinami asked excited.
"Levi." Kaneki said smiling.
"He's so cute!" She exclaimed.
You saw Touka smiling and you smiled back.
"Touka you aren't being Levi's step mother." You thought.
Kaneki side hugged you and kissed your cheek and kissed Levi's forehead.

Juuzou- You and Juuzou were leaving the hospital with Cora and you two were heading home.
You opened the door and saw all the CCG members here.
"Welcome back!" They said happily. You even saw Akira and Amon with a little grin on their face.
"Gee thanks everyone." Juuzou said and started to talk to everyone.
You weren't a ghoul but you still felt sympathy to them and even managed to befriend a certain purple haired male ghoul so, you being with a CCG member well that was least expected but you were certain you wouldn't raise your child to hate.
"F/N what's her name?" Akira asked.
"Cora." You said happily.
"She's adorable she looks like a mixture between you and Juuzou." She commented.
"Can I hold her?" She asked.
"Yes." You said and handed her over.
You noticed Juuzou being the life of the party and talking to everyone about Cora.
"I hope she gets his playfulness." You said.
"If she does you might wish she was calmer." Akira said.
"That's true. Only time will tell anyway." You said.

Ayato- You and Ayato were holding the twins and arriving home. Little did you know Touka planned a special party to celebrate the twins.
"Welcome home." Touka and the others from Antieku said smiling.
You smiled and you looked over to see Ayato trying to not be happy but you saw the usual scowl on his face lighten up.
"This has to be one of the times I have seen Ayato slightly happy." Kaneki commented.
"I'm happy. I just wasn't expecting a party. I was expecting a quiet evening with my wife and two kids." He said.
"What are their names?" Touka asked.
"Ayato is holding Valentina and I'm holding Vivian." You said.
"I wonder if they are ghouls or humans." Touka said.
"Either way they are half ghoul half human but can they eat human food is an entirely different subject." Ayato stated.
"Lets hope they don't have Ayato's personality." Touka mumbled.
Everyone started to laugh but Ayato he was red in embarrassment.
"Whatever!" He said.
Touka and Kaneki wanted to hold the twins so you let them and you walked over to Ayato.
"Ayato I love you and I wouldn't care if we had even more kids and they all acted like you." You said and kissed his cheek.
"Hmmph... I believe you." He said and softened his gaze.
"Come on enjoy the celebration look at Touka smiling holding Valentina." You said.
"I'll try for you." Ayato said and you smiled.

Hide- You were in the hospital room holding Edward and Alan.
"F/N we got visitors." Hide said.
"Who?" You asked.
Kaneki, Touka, and Juuzou walked in holding balloons and bearing gifts.
"Please Juuzou don't figure out they are ghouls." You silently prayed.
"What's their name?" Touka asked looking at the two boys.
"This one on my left is Edward and on my right is Alan." You said smiling.
"They look just like you F/N." Juuzou said.
"They got lucky." Kaneki joked.
You elbowed Kaneki.
"Ow." He said.
"So Kaneki you approve of me and your sister?" Hide asked.
"No. I will never approve but I will act like I do to spare F/N's feelings." Kaneki stated.
The room went silent.
"I'm joking you two lighten up. Of course I approve I rather have you with her then anyone else and you two are married with twins so I don't have to worry about you hurting her." Kaneki said.
You and Hide sighed in relief.
Juuzou was making funny faces at the babies and Touka was eyeing Juuzou most likely wondering "why is F/N friends with this weirdo?"