Chapter 50-

I woke up, it was the morning after the traumatic day. I can't believe Abbie is the wife of Dylan.. I guess I could be friends with Abbie because she shouldn't be penalised for what Dylan did when we were younger..

I decided to invite her round as I had to look after the twins as well as catch up with Abbie. She came round and we were having lunch and drinking tea whist I was looking after the babies.

Abbie: 'Can Dylan come Round?'
Mia: 'Umm... be right back!'

I ran into the bathroom and started having a panic attack. My body went weak and my legs gave way. I collapsed on the floor dragging a mirror down on top of me, smashing it. Harvey ran inside the bathroom after hearing the smash of glass and started panicking as well.

Harvey: 'I'll call 999! You just stay calm Mia.. it'll be okay ♥️'
Mia: 'Okay Harvey... I'm sorry, I had a panic attack and the m-mirror just fell..'

He looked concerned as the ambulance sped round and paramedics ran into our house. They pulled some shards of glass out of my body but there was a couple that were too deep to remove without causing internal bleeding.

I was crying and panicking while Abbie had already left our house in fear. They took me into the ambulance, Harvey holding my hand every step of the way. I felt a bit calmer with Harvey there but I got wheeled into the hospital.

Mia: 'T-the B-babies!!'
Harvey: 'They'll be okay Mia, let's focus on you for now'
Mia: 'Okay Harvey...'
————————————————————
(3rd Person POV)
Smoke and flames consumed the house as the 2 poor twins cried in fear as they struggled to breathe, smoke constricting their every breath. Max opened the door to Mia and Harvey's house and saw the fire and heard the screams of the horrified babies.

He ran in to save them, not caring about his life.. and grabbed them. As he shut the door behind him a huge flame engulfed the door and he ran as fast as he could with each baby under one arm.

The babies weren't breathing.. he had minor burns but he still rushed to the hospital because he had made promises to love and care for Mia and her family and he wasn't going to break those Promises...