{Philophobia}

[Nico] - Two

When Leo said that phrase, Nico could feel himself pale.

As his heart rate increased, he kept thinking of what Olivia (The Camps Therapist Chiron had hired after war) told him.

He had a fear of live. And those words sent him to the edge.

Nico felt his stomach knot, almost feeling nauseous as his chest started aching dully.

He gulped silently, trying not to sound nervous as he stammered out one word.

"W-what?"

Leo quickly looked at Nico's face. The dull lighting of the room making it nearly impossible for Nico to see Leo's face clearly. But, then again, his nerves were too wild to let him focus on anything at the moment.

"As a friend." He clarified.

Nico, then taking all of his courage decided to say something back.

He felt like throwing up, his fingers twitching and his legs longing to run away.

His head debating staying, or shadow traveling away from the fearful phrase he needed to say.

"Okay." Nico said, almost surpised on how well he had said that.

Now came the hardest part ever.

"I-I." Nico swallowed, his fingers holding onto the blanket tightly instead of twitching again. His whole body trembled in such small movements, Nico could hardly tell he was moving besides from his hands shaking.

"Iloveyoutoo." He said quickly, making Leo smile.

His heart rate slowed, and a wave of relief spread over him.

He had said it.

It was over.

He would never have to say that again.

"Stay the night?" Leo then questions.

Nico blushed softly, but nods as he adjusts his current position in the small bed.

Leo curls his body in front Nico's. This making Nico slightly nervous as he tries to control his breathing. (Which was a little heavily set from his small "episode.")

"You okay Neeks?" Leo questioned him, snuggling closer.

The sheets ruffled as Leo moved, making Nico tear up slightly.

His heart started racing again as Leo touched his waist.

"S-stop." Nico whimpered.

"What's the matter?" Leo asked him, noticing a tear falling from Nico's eye.

With the boys face to face, Nico couldn't help but panic.

"S-stop." He repeated, a little louder than before. His voice becoming desperate.

"Nico?" Leo asked, sitting up.

A/n:
Yay, second chapter.

Okay. So, in gym, my friend and I were laying in the ground. (Cause our teacher doesn't care what we do) and we are holding hands.

Then out of the blue she says:

"Hey Bridget. I'd totally go on a platonic picnic under the stars with you."

And I, of course laugh and say "I'll being the fruit snacks."

Long story short, we managed to plan a murder.

There.

Random story of the day.

Bye!

- Bridget