{Philiphobia}

[Nico] - Eight

"Nico!" Leo called out when breakfast came the day after his session with Olivia. Nico, biting his lip, frowned as he looked at the Latino.

Leo was waving over enthusiasticly. His brown eyes sparkling in the sun. His dark curls falling to frame his face. Throwing a small chuckle, Leo got up from his table.

His siblings looked at him. Clearly unamused by Leo's actions. They seemed bored— annoyed— at him.

Seeing this, Nico felt a little pity. So, for Leo's sake, he smiled. A fake smile was better than no smile, right?

"Hey Leo." He answered, Leo jogging up to him. Not touching him, Leo looked at him. "I didn't see you at all yesterday, what happened?"

Leo seemed generally concerned. Which both warmed Nico's heart, and placed hold fear into his veins.

Suppressing his panic, he managed to answer him steadily.

"I just was busy. Sorry."

The apology seemed to work for Leo. For the teen dropped the matter entirely, sitting down next to Nico.

Others stared at them. No one knowing what to do.

No one had ever sat at the Hades table (Besides his kids of course) and. . . Lived.

An awe struck silence went through the area. No one making a sound, Nico started to feel uncomfortable. Turning pink, he looked down at his food.

His hand picking up his fork, soon putting a bite of scrambled eggs into his mouth. Swallowing thickly, he glanced at Leo.

The demigod had already managed to get a plate of French toast, and was popping a few blueberries into his mouth.

A small, real, smile appeared on Nico's face. Leo was a precious boy. Leo was a good boy.

Nope.

Thought process, deleted.

Nico nearly scolded himself, but restrained. Instead, he ate another fork full of eggs.

Then, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Confused, Nico turned around. Leo already turned. Both teens looking at the person who had tapped Nico's shoulder. . . And the person next to him.

"Go on." Olivia urged, wearing a casual denim jacket over her camp shirt. Her hand was patting Will's back. His face the color of the strawberries the camp sold.

"H-hi." Will stammered, Nico noticing how Will and Olivia were looking at him. It made him secretly self conscious.

"Hello." Leo greeted, his voice welcoming and warm.

Will, however, ignored Leo. Olivia only sending Leo a small wave before turning back to Nico.

"Will was wondering. . ." Olivia trailed off. Her eyes placed on Will's face. He bit his lip, eyeing Nico nervously.

"Willyougooutwithme?" Will rambled, Nico sent him a look of confusion.

"Can you say that again?"

"Will you, um, go out with me?" Will asked again. Olivia flashing a bright smile. "There we go!" She encouraged.

"Now Nico, what do you say?"

Nico froze. His eyes widened, and he paled. His muscles tensed up, and his hands started to sweat.

"U-u-um." Nico stammered.

Leo, although slightly hurt by the blond boy's question, decided to answer for Nico.

"Yep! He'd love to! How does tonight at 6 sound?"

Will nodded in agreement, leaving to his table. Olivia frowned, touching Nico's trembling hand.

She went up to his ear, and started whispering.

"Nico, calm down. It's okay." Her thumb slowly made circles in his palm. The other trembling hand had yet to be held. Letting out a small whimper of disagreement, Olivia whispered to him again.

"It's going to be fine. Just go on the date, and pretend it's just a hang out. It's okay to be nervous about this, but I'll be at your cabin beforehand. We can talk this all out." Olivia paused, looking into Nico's eyes.

"Okay?" She asked.

Nico let out a shaky breath. "Okay."

A/n:
Yayyy, an update! Sorry it's like. . . Almost 3 AM. Whoops. I forgot to sleep! Oh well. Point is, I updated. And now I'm gonna go work on other story updates. Hope you enjoyed!

- Bridget