[Philophobia]

[Leo] - Eleven

"Where's Nico?" Percy questioned, looking at Leo. The son of Poseidon was so used to seeing the two together, it had become, like, a fact in a textbook for them to be together. It just made sense.

"He's on a date with Will." Leo answered, trying not to sound jealous. Admittedly, he had a crush on the son of Hades. But clearly, Nico hadn't returned the feelings, so Leo had to push him in some sort of romance direction!

"You sound weird." Percy stated bluntly, "Are you sick?" He then questioned. Leo sighed, shaking his head.

"I don't know man." He verbally responded, but his thoughts quickly turned hostile.

Yeah! Sick of you being all obsessed with my feelings, and sick of Nico being on this date with Will Solace! Any other stupid questions, Wise Guy?!

Percy, having yet to take the hint, felt Leo's forehead. "You feel a bit warm." He mused.

"I have firepowers. I'd be more concerned if I was cold." Leo said, his voice turning into a growl instead of a joking tone. Percy, thankfully, got the hint.

"I'll tell the others you're sick. . . Have fun with whatever crap you're dealing with man. See you when you cool off." Percy muttered, leaving Leo alone in front of the Hades cabin.

Looking at Percy as he left, Leo felt worse than ever.

"Great going, Leo." He snarled at himself, then, spotted Will.

"Hey Leo." The blond was obviously nervous. "Hey." Leo choked out, trying to sound joyful again.

"Is Nico in there. . .?" Will questioned, earning a mute nod from Leo. Will let out a shaky breath, looking at the door.

Leo got up from the ground he decided to sit on.

"Hey Will," Will shot him a confused look. "Take care of him." Leo could barely manage to make it sound less like a whimper, and more like a warning.

"I plan to." Will informed.

And with those three words, Leo walked away. Trying to blink back tears, he started to run. Ignoring people he bumped into.

His heart hurt.

And he wasn't sure why. Crushes don't hurt your heart like this.

Or do they?

Leo debated, choking a sob as he approached Bunker Nine.

A/n:
Hey guys!! Looking for a good Leico fanfiction? Check out CandyTeddyBearz 's fanfic! It's really good, love it so far!!! (Great plot, love the AU!!!!!)

- Bridget