Chapter 2

"Number 6.... Victoria." I was shocked when Mr. Davies called on me. Crap! I didn't do my homework! "Um.... ugh... Sir... I.. um...DIDN'TDOMYHOMEWORK!!!"

"I'm sorry Miss Laneston I don't understand what you're saying." "I DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK!" "Oh. Well stay in for a 10 minute detention. Um, Jacob do you have the answer?" "Yes. It's x=47." "Correct!"

DING DING DING! Lunch Break! MY favorite part of the day. I walk to the lunch room. "Oh my god! Look what we have here!" Brittany walks up to me, her little "popular group" behind her. "Ello Miss Hutcherson might I say! You look quite slutty today!" I try to say this in the best British voice I can. "I try!" She says walking away. Clearly she is swaying her hips more than normal.

Probably cause Alex is here.... I think to myself. I laugh at the thought. Oh Alex, if only you were nice. Really! He's cute, smart, really witty, and is really good at sports. If only you were nice....

I walk over to Jacob, Lily, Andrew, and Lexi. "Hey Bestie!" Lexi says and sarcasticly smiles. "Hey bud!" I say in return giving the same smile. "What's up?" I say to Jacob. He looks extremely disappointe. "Nothing..." "Jacob, you're my freaking neighbor you can't hide anything from me!" "Ok come over to my place, and I'll tell you later." Lunch is over and I barely ate anything. I throw away my sandwhich, but keep my fruit and crackers.

"So ,tell me what's wrong." I say to Jacob. We're sitting on his couch. His mom is apparently out with his 4 year old sister Isabella. "Okay...." I can tell this is painful for him. "I.....um......." With that he ran out of the room.

Hey guys! Next chapter will be Jacob's POV. I hope you enoyed this chapter. So do you think Jacob and Victoria should be together? Comment below. I think I'm getting good at suspense. LOL! Sorry these chapters are REALLY short. I'll make these next one's longer.