Chapter 7

Chapter 7

" What do you want?" I ask, my voice rough and shaky. "I came her to tell you I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I, I just-"

"Never meant to hurt me!?! Should've thought about that before you freaking kissed me for like 5 minutes, then, made out with Christina!"

"I told you she's my dad's friend and-" I hear Jacobs voice in the back of my head, but I'm to busy thinking about what he just said. 'Dads friend'. Why was he kissing her? If she really is his dads friend, why wasn't she older?

"Jacob....." I say slowly and quietly, just next to a whisper. "Yes?" "Who is Christina exactly?" His eyes go cold.

Jacobs POV

You can't tell her.

But you should.

No, she'll be even more hurt.

Shut up and do it!

"Uh.... Christina's my... she's my....my girlfriend." I say as quietly as I can, but I know she heard me because her suddenly turns cold and grim. I don't like seeing her like this. She looks up at me and smirks, but, not the playful 'i told you so' smirk the 'watch your back, asshole' smirk.

She takes out her phone, and punches in numbers. She puts her phone on speaker and I see the name on the screen: Christina. My breathing suddenly quickens and I can't move.

"Hello?" I hear the sweet voice of my girlfriend, or should I say will be my ex-girlfriend in a couple minutes, on Victoria's phone.

"Hi," Victoria's voice is her false voice. The overly sweet, Starbucks voice (If you've ever been to Starbucks you know EXACTLY what I mean). "Christina, right? I'm Victoria Laneston. I go to school with you. Your boyfriend is my best friend."

"Victoria?! Jacob talks so much about you!" "Really?!? What's he say?" "You're really pretty and smart, and how he loves spending time with you." Victoria pauses to look at me, then turns her attention back to their conversation. "Hmm. Interesting. So what I called to tell you was that Jacob and I-" I grab the phone from her grasp and throw it at the wall. "You'll be paying for that by the way." She's so calm it's scary. She walks out of the room, and I hear her feet on the wooden steps. Really out-done yourself this time, Jacob......

Victoria's POV

After I get downstairs I run out the door onto my front lawn. We have a small bench in the corner, mostly hidden by the bushes and trees. I walk over to it and find a note lying in the middle of it. The paper is thin and the ink looks fairly new. I slowly skim the page, but stop when I see who it's from: Alex Bondman. He's probably asking to take my virginity or something like that. I laugh at the thought. I start to read the letter. It reads: 'Im sorry about what happened at dinner, but can you blame me? I mean look at the facts baby! Listen, all I'm asking for is forgiveness.' Wow, not my virginity. 'Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place, but, PLEASE don't bring Jacob. It's the second house from school. Bye! --- Alex Bondman

Okay so let's make a mental list on that subject:

He called me 'baby'.

He told me to come over to his place.

And he told me not to bring Jacob.

Yep! This all leads to me getting pregnant. I fold the letter back up, put it in my pocket, and sit down on the bench. Should I go? I get up from the bench, and shake off my pants (they got a little dirt on 'em).

I walk down the street onto the road. Since it's late at night, the road has very few anything. People, cars, bikes, motorcycles. Ya, pretty empty. I walk down the sidewalk to the center of town. Scottsdale so pretty at night. I keep walking, making sure to pay attention to the signs so I can find my way back.

After I've cleared my head a bit, I start to walk back. I see a shadow sprint behind a streetlight, but don't pay any attention to it. However, as I continue to walk it seems the shadow of whatever follows me. I stop dead in my tracks when a man walks out of a alley. I start to back up but find my self bumping into someone else. Both men walk towards me. I try to run, but the man behind me grabs me right under my chest. Little to close for comfort, if you know what I mean. I struggle to get from his grasp but he's to strong. He slides his hand under my shirt and cups my breast in his hand. I elbow him hard in the stomach, but the other guys punches me in the jaw. My vision goes black at the edges, and everythings in a blur.

I lift myself from the ground, and try to run. I reach in my pocket for my phone, realizing I don't have one anymore. "Leave me alone!" I scream, hoping someone will hear me. They just laugh, and push me down again. Suddenly, both men take things out of their pockets. Ones got a cigarette and a lighter. The other a knife. "NO...... No please. Please just let me go. Please!" I cry. I can't control my emotions anymore. The man with the cigarette lights it and walks over to me. He touches the tip of the cigarette to my skin, and I scream. He steps back to examine my face.

Do it, now! I lunge at the man. He drops his knife, and it falls to the pavement, making a loud clatter. I dive to the ground and reach for the knife. I feel the cool blade come in contact with my skin and I yelp. I reach for the knife again, this time from a different angle, and grasp it. I stand up with the knife held above my head. I chuck the knife at the man smoking the cigarette he burned me with, and run faster then my legs can go. I stumble a bit, but the adrenaline rush keeps me going.

After running for what seems like forever, I make it home. Jacob gets up the second I come in. I run to him, and give him the tightest hug I can. I finally let tears escape my eyes. "Shhhh. What's wrong?" Jacob pulls back, and looks into my eyes. I take his hand, and lead him to my room. I sit down on my bed, and pat the space next to me. Let the stories begin.

Hey guys! I'm seriously soooooo sorry. I was grounded for like 1 month and a half and didn't have any electronics obviously. Im still kind of grounded, I guess. I have 1 and half hours on my laptop, phone, iPod, etc. so I might be kinda slow on updates for a while. I've also changed by update day to Wednesdays. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter! Dont forget to comment, vote, follow! <3 you guys!

---Jayden