Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I see Jacob running down the stares. He sits down next to me and I run upstairs, crying like a 2 year old. I hear him running back up.

"What in hell is wrong with you!?" I say to Jacob. "Victoria.... I....I..." "You nothing! You know I hate Christina! You fucking make out with me, and your dating that freaking slut. I've got more than 5 words to describe her: Slut. Whore. Promiscuous. Drugged. Alcoholic. Mean, extremely mean. And a horrible, horrible person." I'm yelling now. I can't believe he would do this.

"Victoria hear me out. I just want to-" "I don't wanna hear it. All you do is hurt and hurt and hurt me. It's like 500 pounds just filing on top me. Like a knife in the gut. Same thing when you had sex in my house on my couch. That was the most painful thing I've ever had to watch. And you knew! You know I loved you and you didn't, and apparently still don't care. I'm sick of this just please-"

He kisses me hard on the lips. I feel the sympathy and sadness on his face. I tangle my hand in his hair, and he pulls me closer. Suddenly, he pulls away.

"Victoria, listen. Christina is my dad's friend. I think of her as my mom since you know that story." He starts to get teary eyed. "I was telling her that yesterday was your birthday. I'm not dating anyone. If I was I would, without any hesitation, tell you."

He looks at me with hurt in his eyes. His mother and father got a divorce when he was 9 because his mom started drugs. It was extremely painful for him. I feel his pain. I mean, I have NO parents. I look at Jacob sympathetically. "I'm sorry." I all but whisper. I kiss him on the cheek, say sorry again, and run up to bed.

Hello!!! So I decided to update early because it was so late for the last update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry again, really short. Same thing as always. Vote, comment, like, and follow! Thanks for reading!

Oh! I forgot I will still be updating this Friday. That's all! Bye!!!