Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jacobs POV

That was close, I think inside my head. Christina is actually a hottie that was in the same classes as I am. I sit next to her in History and Science. She is actually really nice, and is the head cheerleader for our school.

I'm pretty surprised Victoria didn't recognize the name. Or did she? I don't know, but either way I can't let her know about this. This must stay only to Christina and I's knowledge.

~Next Day~

Victorias POV

"Jacob," I hear giggling coming from the back of the school. "Stop please! Some one will catch us!" More giggling. The voice sounds oddly familiar. Almost too familiar.....

My breathing stops. Tears start to roll down my face slowly. I lean against the side of the school wall, and watch, trying not to make to much noise. I mean, I don't want to disrupt them (note the sarcasm).

"Uh..... Jacob?" The girl points at me, and Jacob turns around. I smile cruelly. "Done yet?" I know I sound like a brat, but I couldn't care less. "Uh um....Victoria, I ugh......." I smirk at his loss of words. "You son of a bitch." is all I say before walking away.

Jacobs POV

"You son of a bitch." is what she says. I'm out of words. She knows...... She fucking knows. I run across the sidewalk and try to find her. Shit! I can't find her anywhere. Christina's yelling for me to come back, but I have to apologize.

I finally find her sitting on a large rock outside of school campus. We have a large forest kind of area beyond our school. It's where Victoria comes to think. I walk over to her and sit down next to her. She won't look or talk to me as I expected. Finally she speaks up.

"So..... Christina huh." I don't respond just shuffle the dirt around me. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel like I-" Victoria cuts me off. "Jacob I'm really sick of your excuses. Every time something happens, you always have some excuse. Something. Always something. Christina is getting the wool pulled over her eyes. I should have told her. About our little 'session'."

I can't speak again. She shocked me with her words. She's gonna tell her. I can see the tears forming in her eyes. "I'm sorry. If you want me to break up with her I will. Anything to make you happy." "Oh yeah!" She laughs humorless laugh. "Heard that one before." There's an awkward silence after that.

Victorias POV

I look at her phone, and it's 5:12. I get up from my position and shake off the dirt on my shorts. Before I even take a step Jacob pulls me by my waist, turns me around, and hugs me. "Let go! Let go Jerk!" Jacob pulls back. I suddenly feel really bad and guilty for what I said. He starts to cry. "I'm sorry Tori. I never meant to hurt you." He walks away from me. I can't hold it back anymore and I start sobbing.

Why is my life like this. It's pretty much like this:

Wake up

Eat

Hurt

Hurt

Hurt

Eat

Hurt

Joke around

Sometimes party or hurt

Eat

Eat

Go to bed.

That's pretty much my life everyday, hour, minute, and second. I sit down on my bed. These are the times I miss my mom and dad. I start crying again.

I don't stop until I hear a sudden knock on my window. Great! It's Jacob..... Sarcasm again. I don't let him in, but he won't stop knocking. "Ugh! I give up!" I say under my breath. He walks in crying. This is gonna be a looooooong night.

Hey peeps! Sorry this chapters kinda long. LOL I just couldn't wait til Friday! There's really nothing to announce. Byt I do wanna give a shout out to Foxyfoxy90 who is my first follower! Thank you so much if your reading this.

Same as always keep reading, voting, FOLLOWING!!!;), and please start commenting feedback I would really appreciate it. Anyone who comments I will respond, follow, and read their books. But I also love my readers! :)

Thank you!

~Jayden <3