4

In the morning, Asra was gone. Julian wasn't seen also. I quietly got out. It was day, so I moved to the palace. I needed to talk with someone.

While walking I always looked around, started into the shadows. I was getting paranoid.

When I reached the palace, I let out a relieved sigh. When I entered it, Portia gasped out loudly. Soon, the Countess came. She did the same. Both of them hugged me, and I let go. I was basically hanging on them. Portia said, that I was sleeping for 2 days. Everyone was scared.

Yesterday, even Arthur came to visit me.

"He didn't let anyone to wake you up" she said "I think he likes you" and giggled.

At first I didn't understood who is Arthur. Then I rememberd the party. Ah, yes. Julian was there. He was Arthur. He almost totaly changed his identity.

After that, I didn't came out of the palace a couple more days. Later, I wanted to find Julian. But he was gone. One day, while I was looking through the window from the palace, I think I saw a tall, dark figure on one of the roofs. But probably that was just my fantasy playing around.

Probably.

Today, I asked to let me go to visit my shop. Nadi didn't really wanted to let me go, but still did. When I opened the door, I didn't found anything new. I was desperatly searching for Asras magic, his scent or even Jules scent. It would've calmed me a lot. Now - nothing. I was sitting with a cup of tea, trying to 'wake up' the shop. It didn't really work, but at least I had tea.

That's how past couple days went. One day, I was daydreaming and didn't heard knocking. I only heard the last 'knock' and then I jumped from my place. I opened the door, but there was nothing. I walked over the threshold but still there was nothing. When I closed the doors and turned around, all of my fears were gone.

"How are you?" Julian asked.

"Better.. Where have you been?"

"Eh, I had some stuff to do.."

Suddenly Julian made a circle around me, and then started pressing me against the wall. When I had nowhere to go, he stopped.

A long shadow of the tall, auburn haired doctor was hanging above me. I bit my lip, and he definetly noticed that. He pressed his hand against the wall, against my head. And smirked. I thought I'll die.

"You know.. I've seen people getting close to you.. Especially males.. And Asra.. And that..attack" he blushed slightly, but quickly wiped it away. Suddenly, his lips were near my ear, and he started to purr.

"I want, that everyone will know, that you're mine.. That I caught you first..
And that no one would ever dare to touch you.."

I blushed deeply and looked to the ground. His long finger took my chin and made me look at his eye.

"Would you like that?" he whispered out. I was too weak to talk, so I just nodded

"Perfectly chosen, my dear~.."he said. And with those words he started gently biting my neck, sometimes sucking it in. In those places there were left a purple spot. Soon, he found my sweet spot. I wasn't really impressed, since he was a doctor. Then I remembered the night when I was searching for him. He was writing..
"stuff about human anatomy, biology and similar<...> I tried to read something, but what I read was "spot" "sweet" and..."orgasm?".."

Doctor started biting my sweet spot, also sometimes sucking it in. I exhaled sharply, and with one hand I held onto his neck. He chuckled, and rised me to his eye level, and continued his work. My other hand started to stroke his hair. Soon, he started moving down, leaving a trail of purple spots. This time he stopped near my clothes.

"May I?" he asked. I nodded, and he looked at me, his eyes full of thirstiness. He quickly undressed me, and he continued moving down. Everywhere, where was Julians lips, was a hickey. He didn't joke about other people knowing. The ones on the neck everyone will see.

I wrapped around him with my legs when he came back, and kissed my lips. At first only brushing his tongue against my lips, politely asking for permission. I granted it, and we blended into one. After couple seconds he went back to my neck. I gasped out loud, slightly moaned, and grabbed his coat and let his head go. Suddenly, I heard a low groan from him, and I quickly put my hands back.  Next, Jules took off the wall and walked to my bedroom with me on his hands. When he placed me on my bed, he started undressing himself-first flew away his coat, then his waistcoat and finally his shirt with shoes. He hanged above me, kissed me and then got back.

"I'm not exactly small..I'm gonna make sure you're well prepared.."

"Oh really? What are you gonna do~?"

Doctor grinned, and quickly undressed me fully, he took off his gloves, and put one of his fingers inside of me. I gasped out. After a couple thrusts, inside me there was a second finger. After a couple more, third joined. He never took them out fully, he was like pumping me. Carefully stretching out.
"Mh,Jules.. H-hurry up" I moaned out.
I only heard a chuckle from him. Suddenly his fingers left me, when I started moaning out louder. I looked at him. He looked like a shark, getting ready to attack his prey.

"Are you ready? If something, say it, don't hesitate". I nodded, and he quickly grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer. For a couple seconds I just heard him working with his clothing, but soon he started entering me slowly. I gasped, but then felt his hands on my sides. He knew, how to make me feel better. He was thrusting slowly, playfully annoyed me, with his tortorous pace.

"Mh.. Julian.."

"Yes?"

"Faster..Harder"

He grinned, but did pick up the pace. Just slightly.

"So you really want me to fuck you?"
"Yes, please, yes" I moaned out when I felt him speeding up. Both of our mouths let out moans, mixed with eachothers name. After some time I let go. I couldn't hold anymore. Jules made a couple more thrusts through my orgasm, and let go also.
Both of us lied down, breathing like dogs after a good run, and looked to eachothers eyes. I moved closer to him, made a couple spots on his neck.

Done.

Both of us belong to eachother.
After that, Julian didn't let me go. We layed there, watered in sweat, but it didn't really matter to any of us.

That night he stayed with me.

We slept like that.