13

My sleep was disturbed by the action outside, but still in Jules' arms. He was watching me and chuckling. I listened to what was happening outside, and understood, that Lucio saw a frog, got scared and fell into the lake. Nadia laughed with all her lungs (but still like royalty), and Lucio growled that this 'isn't funny'. I laughed to Jules' chest, so that the action members wouldn't hear me. When everything fell silent, Julian let me go and crawled out. I laid there for some time but got out soon. I found Lucio, drying his shirt (he didn't dare to put it on while it was wet), Julian hanging on branch, stretching. Nadi was laying on her mat. When she saw me, she waved. I answered that with the same. I walked to the lake, bent and splashed my face with water. The water was cool and refreshing. I straightened and looked over the lake: it wasn't big, had a couple rocks sticking out. The shore was sandy and clean. The bottom was the same, it just had little smooth rocks. All of this was in the middle of a forest.

-Good morning, witch- a smooth voice wakes me from my wandering of thoughts.

-Good morning, Lucio- I answer. He was standing half-naked. He noticed, how I was staring at him and smirked. I giggled panickly. Then I heard soft voice of Nadia's

-Come, Dominyka! Let's go to the forest, I saw there a couple berry bushes. I'd love to eat some fresh berries-she got up and left for the forest. I quickly catched up with her. She smiled. After a couple minutes we were knees deep in a LOT of berry bushes. Blueberry bushes. Nadi was taking those berries and putting in a little basket and I ate them the moment I saw them, because I came here for some herbs I saw.

-You know-Nadia suddenly spoke-I think this was a great idea. To do this. I got out of the palace, Lucio did too, and you're great company with Julian. How is he anyway?
-Mhm-I answered with mouth full of berries-He's great! I love when he hugs me, I feel very small like I am. And he's just so gentle.. He really is a gentleman, haha-I said while gulping the berries down. Nadia smirked and chuckled.

After around half an hour we were back. Nadia had a basket full of blueberries and I had my hands full of herbs. In our campsite we found nothing, only tents, our fireplace and a stick with Lucio's clothes. We looked at each other with Nadia, and left for our tents. In mine I found Jules reading a book. I went further and took out mine. Jules was reading something about humans (or maybe a novel?), and I read an utopian novel. On mine's cover was an Apollo's mask, and Jules had his covered. My book was about future, about The Immortals-people which can't die. Young forever. Also, about a ban to have kids and the whole world covered by huge buildings, work places and houses. The book itself is twisted, lustful, weird but interesting at the same time. It felt like it didn't care for any boundaries. The book was a rebel, full of swearing, cruelty and sex. And all of it is told from one of The Immortal guy's eyes. The book was interesting indeed.

In a little bit more than half an hour I finished my book. Only a couple chapters were left. When I finished, I started to stumble. Julian took some interest, put his book away and rolled me on top of him. I sat, squeezing his stomach. I blushed slightly, and acting a brat, I stuck my tongue out. Jules smirked and answered with the same. Soon, I started tease him-I leaned over his face, my lips near his, and when he moves just the slightest to reach mine, I quickly straighten, leaving him there. I did that a couple of times, but the last time I jumped off and out of the tent. I felt, that Julian got annoyed and he'd pin me down. At least that.

When I jumped out, I started running around. Julian jumped out, and I felt that this "catch me if you can" game won't last long, so I lured him to the lake and I was gone in it soon. I slipped through the bottom, and since the water was pretty clear I saw all of the life that was there-little fish, tiny rocks, seaweed. And even little shells. Suddenly, something encircled around my ankles and pulled me back. I hit something soft. When I did, my ankles were free, but then my waist got stuck.

-I caught you-I felt soft whispers when I pulled my head to the surface.

-I'm not surprised-I smirk. I hear a gentle laugh and I feel teeth near my ear.

-You know, I see, that Lucio doesn't see, that you're already taken.. I'd say, we should make those marks..brighter-I felt a hand on my waist, slowly sliding down.

-I think the same-I reply

-Great.. I can't wait when we get back home..-Julian says and lets me go. I turn around and look at him, swimming to the shore. I follow him. When both of us are on the shore, we quickly jump to the tent, change our clothes and pack our things. When we finally pack everything, we see Lucio walking around. Still half naked. I have no doubt that his shirt is dry now. When he saw us, he quickly approached

-Leaving already?-he asked with a smile

-Yes-I quickly answered. I couldn't let Julian answer, he was too annoyed by his behavior.

-Ah, we're going soon also. Will you wait for us?-he asked and streched, brightening his muscles. I hid behind Jules cloak.

-We have a urgent home call-Julian said, squeezing my hand-I think you'll find the way

-Ah, okay-Lucio said, when he finally understood the clue-good luck.

We both nodded, took our backpacks and left.

In a hour we were home. When I closed the door, I was quickly pinned to the wall by Julian. I gasped out loudly. From a room, Asra wandered out, with a book in his hands. Julian straightened.

-I will not look-he started, not lookin away from the book-but catch it-he threw us a little bundle. When we opened it, we found some keys-I wanted to give this earlier, but you were gone. It's a nice house, two buildings away from this. Live there as much as you want, there are furniture, but I think you might need to clean off the dust. If you want, you can always come back-he finished.

-Thanks!-I stumbled out. And chuckled. Julian smirked.

-No problem- Asra nodded and left. Me and Jules rushed out through the door, running to the house Asra gave us keys from. A house. Not a shop. A house.

When we found that house, at first it didn't seem big. It had white walls and a dark roof. Two floors, it seemed. When we unlocked the door, I waved my hand from side to side, and all of the dust was gone. In front of our eyes opened a large salon. The house was pretty big actually. The outside was tricky. In the salon there was a stove, a round table with a couple of chairs, a huge dark sofa inviting to fall on it. Under it was a dark and fluffy rug. The room also had light stairs to the upper floor and two other doors-one led to the bathroom, the second to a little basement. When we got to the second floor, it really did take our breaths. The room was gigantic, had bookshelves all over the walls, so it seemed like a library. In the middle was a big bed with a huge purple rug, and behind it was a giant window with a pair of heavy curtains. There was also a table, and a little table with a candle holder.

While I was looking around, Julian pulled over those curtains, lighted up that candle and came from my back. I felt him lifting me up and carrying to the bed. Within moments, I was left only with my underwear. He made quick work with his clothes either. He leaned over me, kissing me gently, not pressing, waiting for my approval. It came quick. My hands appeared on his back, scratching it. Julian started pressing me with his body, making me relax but also not letting me move. When it finally happened, his lips found my neck, and started gently biting it, leaving purple bruises. I closed my eyes, my breathing got sharper. His hands were on my sides, brushing softly against them. Now his hands did the job to keep me relaxed and in place. He made a trail of purple hickeys down to my belly. He smirked and with a fast move came back to me and pulled me on top. I threw my hair on the other side and leaned to his neck. I felt his deep breathing. My teeth met his collarbone, biting and scratching along it, roughly but not too rough. I also made a trail, but when I came back, he didn't let me go: he kept our lips interlock, like if we let go, the whole world would fall apart. But sooner or later we had to let go. Our bodies needed oxygen. If not it, a lot of things would've been better. I sighed, and Julian sat. My legs wrapped around him. His gentle, smooth and lusty lips met my neck once again. This time the bites were rougher, but just slightly. More needful, but just slightly.

Soon, he let me go, kissed my forehead and laid me down, laying close himself. Took the sheets, pulled over and hugged me from behind.

And held like that the whole night.