My first enemy is the diva

As Shyanne made her way to the front of the line ahead she realized the lunch ladies weren't ready yet so she waited. She saw her friends arrive in after Monae and her clique came in. She didn't pay them any mind. Monae got in line after her. Shyanne signaled her friends to come get in front of her, and apparently Monae didn't want to be 5th in line.
       "Hey y'all. Come on get in front of me." Shyanne said as she was waving her hand. Her friends hurried up and got in front of her so they wouldn't have to here Mr.Mitchells' mouth. "Um, what do you think your doing?" Monae said in a sassy manner. "Oh I was jus-" Monae interrupted, "Letting your little friends come skip you. I think the fuck not. You and your friends can go to the back of the line thank you." La'Niyah had the worse temper and was literally on 100% already. "Hold up bitch, she was here first and if she wants us to skip her then we will and if you got a problem then you can tell it to right and left which is these hands I'm going to give you if come at her like again."
       "Ooh, Monae she threatening you." Christian said. Christian and Bella are Monaes' followers. "Hoe if you ever did put your hands on me it'll be the last thing you touch. We can destroy you so quick." Monae said with a smirk flipping her long brown and blonde weave. "Ok this is definitely not going down she swing I swing out the big gate so what the fuck is up?" Terrica asked with Shyanne, Jayonna, and La'Niyah ready for whatever.
         "You pathetic ass bitches. I'm not going to fight you. Especially not on the first day of school and in the lunchroom. Just turn around get your lunches and stay out of my way." Monae rolled her eyes. "Ok this bi-" Jayonna was about to swing "No she's right Jayonna. It's just the first day. We definitely don't need to be known as the girls who fought the popular girls." Shyanne grabbed Jayonnas' arm.
        They grabbed their trays and went to find some seats. Eventually they found a table and started eating. "I really can't believe those punk ass hoes." La'Niyah stared Monae up and down. "Just chill dude." Shyanne reassured La'Niyah. "Yeah they ain't talking about nothing so fuck them." Jayonna said. "You guys curse alot." Shyanne giggled. "Wait you don't cuss?" Terrica asked shocked. "No." Shyanne said blankly. Everyone laughed at the table.

Quick Author Note
Hi guys!!! Thanks for reading this far. I'm going to do little parts for every time something big happens. Just to get deep into detail on what all happened and get dialogue in the story. Only because its told by Shyanne through her Diary so there's not any talking or conversations. The Diary parts are only 200 words or a little over 200. So yeah I just wanted to give you guys some more detail. Love you!!
                                               Love,
                                          Meme😘😘