08/11/17 3:45

Dear Diary,
         School is almost out and I have to say its been completely AMAZING! I really am enjoying Lee Myers High. Jamie is also gonna walk with me and my friends to my house since my dad has to work. And I mean yeah my dad working has nothing to do with it but me and Jayonna are the only single ones. So I'm thinking its only fair right? Me being single involves my crazy dad. Jayonna on the other hand is just crazy herself. Her exact words were "See if a boy cheat on me I'm gonna cut his d*** off and feed it to his mama while he watches her swallow it." I just smiled and reconsidered my life choices. Lol! I'm kidding. But she really did say that though. That's why she doesn't have a boyfriend but it also has to do with trust and anger issues. That goes way back to something different and I don't feel like getting into that right now. But yeah we're almost out of this amazing school. I have been thinking a lot on what Monae said. "Hoe if you ever did put your hands on me it'll be the last thing you touch. We can destroy you so quick." I'm really not worried about her trying to fight us because we bumping messed up on ma. But like did she mean our high school reputations? Or like our personal lives? Maybe even our friendship and/or relationships? I don't know but thinking about that makes me think about that song Don't think about it to much to much to much to muuuucchhhhhh! But yeah lol. Ugh, looks like I got my first lesson for today and she said we have homework. Ain't that something else. Lol! Bye Diary.
                                                    Love,
                                              Shyanne <3