Fine.

Millie's POV
I was currently waiting in the hallway of Finn's last class of the day. I got out early so I decided to wait for him. I looked in the window and saw Finn in the back corner with a book not playing any attention to anything but the words on the page. I watched him for awhile but my gaze was interrupted by the bell signaling that school had ended. Of course Finn was the last out of the classroom.
"Boo" I said
"Hey beautiful" he said as he put his arm around me but then slowing took it off due to the fact that we were still at school and we didn't want any questions. We walked and talked and as soon as we were out of sight of other kids we locked hands. We finally made it to my car.
"Want a ride?" I asked.
"Sure" he said
"Where to?" I asked as we sat in our seats.
"How about my house" he said.
"Oh ok" I said a little nervous. I had never been to his house before. Did this mean I would meet his mother? And if I did what will he introduce me as? We've never called ourselves a couple. He's never called me his girlfriend or asked me to be. We pulled up to his house which was in the worst part of town. We got out of the car and walked up to the door.

"Yikes looks like it's gonna start raining." He said. He got his key out and unlocked his door. The inside of the house was not half as bad as the outside. They had done a nice job at decorating and making it look very nice.
"Finn honey is that you?" We heard a voice call.
"Ya ma!" He said. A woman came from the upstairs wearing a robe, slippers, and her hair in a curly ponytail. She was looking down at a list.
"Hey sweetie I need u to run to the store and get me these thi- oh my gosh a girl!" She said in surprise. I guess that means that Finn hasn't brought home too many girls.
"Uh ya mom this is my...friend Millie" he said.

"Millie Brown, nice to meet you" I said putting my hand out to shake her's. We shook hands and she introduced herself as well.

"You know what, don't worry about getting this stuff on the list, I'll get it later." She said with a smile.

"Thanks mom" he said. "We're gonna go upstairs" he said as he guided me to his room.

"Uh Finn honey.." she called.
"Ya ma?" He asked
"Door open." She stated with a mischievous smile. He rolled his eyes and continued to walk up and I heard his mom giggle. His room was a lot like him. It was covered in posters and had loud music playing in it. He turned it down when I came in.
"Wow" I said
"What" he asked
"It's very u" I said
"Thanks" he said as he got closer to me.
"What do u wanna do?" I asked. I could feel him closing the space because us. His only reply was him pressing his lips against mine. We moved together and as the kiss deepened I stopped it.
"Your mom is down stairs" I said
"She can't see us" he said in an almost whisper. With that he connected the kiss again slipping his tongue in as he usually did. He began to push me back until I was up against his wall. He then payed attention my neck.

"If u leave a hickey i'm dead" I warned.

"Don't worry I won't" he said. I felt his hand go to my waist and start to play with the hem of my shirt. The moment was then spoiled by us hearing Finn's name being called.

"Ffiiinnnn!!" Called his mom.
We ripped away from each other and Finn went outside his room.
"Ya mom?" He asked still looking flustered and breathing a little heavy.

"I'm going to the store. Stay inside, a storm is about to start. It's already raining." She said.

"Ok" he said "Be careful" he called out.

"Love u" his mom said
"Love u too" he said back. As he came back in I was sitting on his bed. He looked and me and sat next to me. While I did enjoy the moment we just had. I wanted to know something that had been bugging me since he introduced me.
"Finn?" I asked.
"Ya?" He answered.
"What are we?" I asked. He didn't respond. "I mean...you introduced me as your friend...correct me if I'm wrong but friends don't just causally make out whenever they're alone" I said.
"I don't know" he said.
"Right...." I sighed. "If you don't want your precious rep at school to be ruined because of me then just say so" I said annoyed.
"Millie that's not it" he said defensively.
"Are u sure?...because it's been months and you still haven't asked me to be anything more than a friend to u....but whatever...I get it...I'm just the prissy princess that you could never be seen with" I said. I began to gather my stuff and head for the door.

"Millie come on" he said as he walked after me. I kept walking. He tried to go in front of me but I pushed past.
"Millie please, please, don't go please"

"Then tell me why you haven't ever asked" I said with tears in my eyes. No response. "Fine." I said. I opened the door, walked out, and got in my car. By this time it was pouring rain. I began to cry while in the car. Soon my vision was blurred with the mix of rain on my windshield and tears in my eyes. The road was slippery and all I really remembered was a honk, a scream and then.......Darkness.

A/N
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE SOON. YES I WAS GONE FOR 100000000 YEARS BUT MY PHONE WAS BROKEN AND IN THE SHOP AND I COULDN'T WRITE. DONT KILL ME FOR THIS CHAPTER.......
BYE?
Xoxo
-Jade🥀