My BabySitter's a Gamer? {A TBNRFrags and TC FF}

I guess I'll tell you a little about myself before my story really begins.

My name is Crystal, my last name isn't important. I have dirty blonde hair with black ends and dark-blue eyes. I'm 16 years old and live in Montreal but am from St.Louis, Missouri. I'm pretty quite around new people but once I get to know them I'm probably the most talkative person you will ever meet. I'm totally a gamer girl and tomboy. I HATE make-up and all things really girly. I'm the girl in school who always messes around but does care if I get good grades. You could say I'm well known in school but I'm not popular.

Now more about my family. My dad died when I was 5 and I'm an only child. My mom is a doctor and never got re-married. She's pretty much gone all day and night and I barely ever see her. About a week ago my mom started looking for a babysitter because she started not to trust me much because she says, 'You're in your teenage rebellious years and I'm worried you will leave the house to go to some party or whatever'

Yesterday she found someone to babysit me after school and on weekends. Still haven't met the person, I don't know anything about them.

I just hope it's not someone annoying...