Chapter 10

~Crystal's POV~

I woke up the next morning remembering everything that has happened the last couple days. Might as while skip today too.

I walk downstairs and see Aunt Ruth.

"Good morning" I said tired.

"Morning" She said coldly. Why is she so rude.

"Do you mind if I go out to the park?" I asked her.

"Don't you mean go to a party?" She asked snapping her head back to me.

"Everybody's in school right now. I couldn't go if I wanted to." I said looking at her.

"All right whatever" She said walking off. What's her problem?

I go upstairs and grab my computer and penny board then run back down. I ride my penny board to the park.

I sat on a bench and got on YouTube. I started watching some O2L videos because they are flipping AWESOME! (I'm thinking of doing an O2L FanFic! What do you think?) No!!! Why Connor? Why? You will always be in O2L in my mind! (IM SO SORRY! The FEELZ, I know. I'm sorry I brought it up!)

"Hey Crystal!" I hear someone say. I look up and see Preston.

"Oh, Hey Preston!" I said smiling.

"How long are you going to take off school?" He asked.

"I think I'll just go back Monday. Can't hide from school forever." I said chuckling. We sat there for 2 hours just talking and laughing. It was really nice.

"I really enjoy hanging out with you" I said looking at him.

"I know. Me too. I can't believe we never met before" He said looking right back at me. In that moment I never wanted to look away. We looked into each other's eye just getting lost.

He started to lean in and I did too. Our lips met. There are no words for how it felt. Nothing like you read in the books, it was much more. I never wanted it to end but we heard someone couch behind us. We both jumped back to see who it was.

Aunt Ruth. Oh crap...

"Come on Crystal we're going home." She said looking down to me with her dagger eyes.

"Ok. Bye Preston, I'll call you later." I said and hugged him. I got up and followed her afraid of what might happen.

When we got home she told me to sit on the couch.

"Who was he?" She asked.

"He's a friend." I said looking down.

"Oh yeah. You two looked pretty friendly when I saw you! How old is he?" She yelled.

"He's 20" I said, I think I know what she's getting at.

"You will have no more contact with that boy! I don't need you 16 and pregnant!" She said harshly.

"What? I would never do that at a young age!" I yelled at her.

"Oh yes you would! You and your mother are the same! Falling in love at a young age! Or at least you think your in love."

"But-" she cut me off and slapped me.

"No more back talking! To your room with no food the whole day!" She said and kicked me. I ran to my room. She just hit me.

My aunt just abused me...

~I really hate to leave it there!

Again I want to say how much you guys make me smile😊 I didn't know that you would care that much but I was wrong!

Um, don't kill me but I kind of, don't really watch or care for TC anymore. Or any MC YouTubers besides a few.

I'm really thinking of doing an O2L FanFic.

There might be slower updates! Sowwy!

~Taylor💜