Chapter 5

~Crystal's POV~

After a while the boys and girls left to go home. Preston and I just watched movies until my mom got home and then he left too.

~Sunday~

Sunday pretty much consisted of video games, recording, pranking, and movies.

~Monday~ (This is like in September)

I wake up at 6:30 to get ready for school. I just want it to be summer again. I am now a Junior in high school.

I get to my bus stop right before it gets there. No one I talk to gets on this bus so I just listen to music on my phone.

When I get off the bus I see 'Little Miss Priss' and her group. The leader of the group is Lindsey, she only wears pink. She is one of the most girly girls you will ever meet and she's cruel to everyone. We've been enemies forever.

Her and her group start to walk up to me. Great......

"So, I heard little miss cool now has a babysitter. Isn't that cute!" Linsey said sarcastically. Her followers laugh. I just start to walk to my locker.

"Look guys, the gamer girl doesn't want to speak" She says following me.

"Was, Was that supposed to be an insult?" I asked laughing a bit.

"Yes? Video games are stupid and dumb" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well it didn't work" I said and turned to my locker.

"So I'm guessing your babysitter is like a 70 years old man" One of the girls said laughing.

"Actually," Lauren started coming up next to me," He's a 20 year old famou-" I put my hand over her mouth before she could say it.

"A 20 year old? I bet you want to fuck him" Linsey said laughing.

"Says the girl who was failing English and fucked her teacher to get a better grade" Lauren says.

"Whatever. Freaks" She said walking off.

"Whore" I mumble. "Were's Andrea?"

"She's in home room." Lauren said

"Let's go then"

We were all in home room when I saw a girl with familiar purple-pink-blueish hair walks in. I get the girls attention and point to her.

We filled her in what's happened while she was gone.

"MARI!!!"(Mar-e) We all scream and run to her. We haven't seen her in almost two years.

~SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL~

"Well I'll see you guys later" I said waving and walking out of the school.

As a almost leave the school grounds a car pulls up next to me. The passenger window rolls down and Preston's driving.

"Your mom wanted me to pick up from school" He said.

"Ok" I said getting in the car.

"Do you want to record with me today?" He asked.

"But I don't have a channel to post it on" I said looking at him.

"Do you want one?"

"Sure I guess"

"I'll help you then" He says patting my thigh. When he touched me... BUTTERFLIES! I mean... what? Pffff, I don't like him. Your crazy! Ha!

Ok, maybe a little!

~ Sorry it's so short and so late.

4th of July happened and no internet👎

But it's a chapter.

NEW CHARATER!!

~Taylor✌️