Chapter 4 Gerard Way

Sam-

Frank, Mikey, and Ray ended up turning out to be really good friends. I wonder what Gerard will be like. Frank said that he's shy, so he probably doesn't talk much. "See you  guys later!" I called out to them as school was getting out. "BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" They all shout. I smiled somewhat as I walked to the public bus stop.

I looked at my cell phone to see I had a few text messages from my step douche. 'What's taking you so long? I swear if you're late...' I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "I literally just got out of school, asshole!" I muttered to myself. My bus showed up 15 minutes later and took me home. I arrived at about 5:00.

As soon as I got home, step douche starts chewing on my ass. "You're late again! What is it with you women and taking so long?! And why the hell are you wearing those satanic clothes? I told you to stop dressing like that!" He barked. "You are so fucking sexist! You know that?!" I barked back. "It's called a bus system! I can't control that!-"

"ENOUGH!" He screamed before slapping me. A gasped quietly and held my cheek. He's done this before. It's not that new to me. But he's only done this two other times. "Ron!" We both look up and see my mom standing behind us. "Angie, I-" "No Ron, that's enough. Sam, why don't out go upstairs and do your homework?" Mom interrupted.

I nodded and ran upstairs. "I fucking hate that man!" I muttered as I slammed my bedroom door shut. I could hear Ron screaming at me for it, but I drowned out his voice. I threw my backpack down and looked at myself in my vanity mirror. My left cheek was red. I scoffed. "Ass wipe..." I sighed and opened up my backpack.

The flyer that Frank gave me was the first thing I pulled up. Guess I should start getting ready. I'll have to walk to Belleville. The buses aren't picking up anymore, from here anyways, and there's no way in hell my mom or step douche are gonna drive me. The place will be filled with a lot of sweaty people, so I'll wear something light.

(Time skip brought to you by Daryl fucking Dixon!)

(Picture above is what she's wearing. Only, her eyeliner is the same as the first picture from the first chapter)

I had been walking to the place Frank told me about. I had to climb out my window and sneak out. It took me two and a half hours to get here. When I looked at my phone, it said 8:30. Frank's band will be on in a half hour. I walked in and payed at the doors. The guy who was letting people in but an X on my hand and let me in.

"SAM!" I hear someone scream. As soon as I look to my right, I got glomped by a hyper Frank. "You made it!" He squealed, hugging me tighter. "Y-yeah! I'm here! Can you let go?!" He chuckled and let go of me and grabbed my hand. "Come on, I want you to meet Gerard!" He yelled over the music and dragged me backstage.

"Hey guys, Sam's here!" Mikey and Ray looked up and smiled. "Hey." They both say. A guy with long greasy black hair and hazel eyes looked at me. He was wearing a worn out leather jacket, baggy black pants that looked like work pants, and boots. He wore this pinkish eye makeup that made him look like he was sick.

"Frank who's that?" He asked. "This is Sam! The chick I was telling you about." Frank replied, putting his arm around me. "This is the chick you replaced me with at school?" He scoffed. I glared at him. "They asked me to!" I said, putting my hand on my hip. "I was talking to Frank!" He sassed. "Gerard, come on! Don't be an ass!

We didn't replace you! She just filled in for you while we were gone!" Mikey snapped. Gerard looked at me up and down and took a drink of his beer. "Why are you back here?" He asked. Ray abruptly stood up. "Gerard!" He sighed and shook my head. "I'm out of here!" I turned around. "Sam, you don't have to." Frank said.

"No, Frank. I do. It was a stupid idea coming here. Bye!" I stormed out of there and was about to leave the building when Frank grabbed my arm. "I thought you said he'll adore me..." I grumbled. "He will. I promise. I'll make him apologize! He's just been drinking and can be an asshole when he's drunk." He explained.

I looked at him and rose an eyebrow. "I promise. Will you at least stay to watch us perform? I was really hoping you could hear us tonight..." I thought for a moment and sighed. "Alright, fine." I sigh. Frank smiles. "Thanks Sam. You won't regret this!" I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I better not. Or it's on your head." I chuckled and ruffled his hair.