Chapter 5 Sleep Over

Sam-

"But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head
But does anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger
Your eyes vacant and stained
And in saying you loved me
Made things harder at best
And these words changing nothing
As your body remains
And there's no room in this hell
There's no room in the next
But does anyone notice there's a corpse in this bed?"

The crowed erupted after Gerard had finished Early Sunsets Over Monroeville. Damn. He's pretty good. "Thank you so much! We're My Chemical Romance! I just want to thank each and every one of you who came out to see us tonight, and thanks to all the other bands. Make sure you stick around for them too!" Gerard slurred a bit.

They had just finished their set too. They played a few others, like one was called Head First For The Halos I think. In any case, the show is over and I can leave now. I pushed past the crowed of punks and got outside. "Hey, Sam! Wait up!" Frank called. "What?" I asked, turning around to face a very sweaty Frank.

"You live pretty damn far from here and it's already pretty late. Why don't you just come back with us? We're staying the night at Gerard and Mikey's house." I internally cringed. Spend the night at a prick's house? Fuck no! "Yeah, no. I'm not going over his house." Frank pouts. "Aw, come on! Who turns down a slumber party?" He asked.

I let out a laugh. "Anyone who isn't a little girl." I teased. "Fuck you!" He picked me up over his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down! Frank!" I yelled, but laughed at the same time. "It'll be fun, I promise!" He yelled/laughed back. "Mother fucker...!" I mutter. He put me down in from of his van. "So, you're a soccer mom?" Frank glared at me.

"Fuck no! Besides, it's my mom's van." He whined. I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger seat. Frank sat up front and drove to the back of the bar where the guys were with their equipment. Gerard saw me and glared at me. "Frank? Why is she in the van?" He asked. "Calm your tits, sweetheart. She's coming back with us for the night."

I couldn't help but chuckle at Frank's words. Gerard groaned and face palmed. "Why?" He groaned into his hand. "Because he invited me, sweetheart!" I sassed. He just glared at me. "Because fuck me, daddy!" Frank moaned. Ray and I burst out laughing. Gerard blushed and Mikey shook his head. "Frank, you are a grade A whore!" I teased.

He stuck his tounge out and unlocked the doors. Frank got out to help the guys. "Oh, here, I'll help." I said as I got out. Gerard stood in front of me. "We don't need your help. Just get back in the car..." He mumbled. He glared up at him. "Prick." I mumbled back. I watched him furrow his eyebrows and avert his eyes. I scoff and get back in the van.

They load up and we drove to Gerard and Mikey's. I kind of just drowned out everyone's loud and obnoxious talking. I'm spending the night at a house full of guys. Mom and douche balls, sorry, Ron, won't be very happy. But I don't give a godamn! I needed to get out of that house.

I jumped when Frank randomly screamed. "Damn it, Frank! What's with the cheerleader screech?!" Said Mikey. "I think I'm deaf. Hello?" Said Ray. Frank just laughed. I realized we were here. Everyone was quick to get inside since it was raining. I was just now noticing because I literally drowned out everything around me in the car.

"I'm so wet!" Said Gerard. "That's what she said!" Said Frank. "Yeah, but, we're all wet!" Said Ray. The guys all smirked and then burst out laughing. I laughed too. I couldn't help it. "You guys are gay!" I teased. "The gayest!" Said Frank before grabbing Gerard and kissing him! I covered my mouth. "Oh man!"

Gerard glanced at me and shoved Frank. "Get the fuck off me!" He grumbled. I fell over and laughed. Once we calmed down, Ray plops down on the couch and asks "So what are we doing? Movie marathon? Video games?" Mikey looked at Gerard. "Don't." I rose an eyebrow. "STAR WARS MARATHON!" He screams. I face palmed.

"I'm surrounded by nerds."