Author's Note

Hello and welcome!

I am so glad, happy, and blessed that you are able to find Myth Land in the ocean of millions of published novels, short stories, and poems! Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable before you jump into the story :)

It's kind of embarrassing that I am writing this author's note after uploaded my 20th chapter, but I'm glad I remember to write one! I never thought that this story would get more than 100 reads because I am clueless about how to promote my story. I am deeply sorry for being this late.

Myth Land was featured on #275 in ADVENTURE on November 1, 2017. It was a good start, indeed! Thank you for reading my story so far. Myth Land will never be able to be featured without its readers, so thank you so much!

Feel free to leave some comments if you don't understand some parts, if you wonder what the sentence of paragraph implies, or if you have your own theory of what you just read--feel free to voice your thoughts! I'd love to have a discussion with you. Also, if you like the story, please don't forget to give your votes because it means sooo much to me. 

By reading Myth Land, I hope you can find, get, or learn something valuable because indeed I do not write this story just to have fun. 

That's all I can say for now, I guess. Hope you enjoy this story, and happy reading!

Rise and shine,
The Sunflower Lady