Prologue

COVER IS MADE BY HENDOWSKI-

PROLOGUE

Springdale – Nothing more than the typical small town, where everybody knew each other . Spring comes from January to the end of March. Summer comes from the start of April to the end of June. Autumn comes from the start of August to the end of September. Lastly, Winter comes from the start of October to the end of December before the cycle repeats itself.

Such a small and unimportant town .

Of course , a peculiar explosion would change everything  .

“Please, I beg of you! Stop!" The boy cried. His hair was unkempt and greasy, the glowing blonde hair was now dull and dirty.

His eyes were bloodshot, bothered heavily by the tears. A single tear strayed down the side of his cheek as he received another kick to the gut.

“What you got, Punk?" The burly gangster spat, holding the boy up by his scruff.

The boy whimpered, feeling the gangster’s limbs restraining his own.

The burly man smirked, showing the yellow teeth that has discoloured after packs and packs of cigarettes. “Ah, I see you have a tattoo. Not such a good boy now, are ya?" He cackled, his rough thumb tracing over the intricate spiral on the boy’s wrist.

“No ! It has always been there, since birth!" The boy cried out in defense, as if it would help his situation.

“Don’t you dare lie to me, boy," The man whispered harshly, a chuckle ending his sentence .

“I have always known that you were a bad bad boy, have you been naughty lately?" The gangster’s voice had dropped down to a disgusting whisper, his eyes darkened with an emotion the boy had never seen before.

“N-no!“ The boy flailed his limbs weakly when he felt the man’s hand on his zipper.

The man only chuckled as he slowly pulled down the zipper, a dusty sigh escaped his lips.

“How great will this be?" He whispered a sinister grin crept onto his oily face.

“Get away from me!“ The boy kicked the man away, cowering deeper into the alley. He knew that it was a dead end, but something bubbled up within himself and he felt safe.

The man snarled, raising his hand in agitation.

The boy felt like his plight was going to end. It felt … Pleasantly weird.

“Get lost!" The boy screamed, using his skinny arms to block the impact from the burly man.

At this exact moment, the boy’s skin cracked as a fiery red lining laced up his whole body , he burned brighter ; stronger . He screamed in pain as his skin continued to crack and harden into rocks , the red linings only glowing brighter and hotter , until they were spurting hot lava . His skin darked even further until it had turned charcoal black, contrasting the bright red linings that were carved onto his skin.

He let out another agonized scream as he grew even brighter , his eyes turning red for a second before they turned completely white. His cracked skin pulsated wildly, moving along to the wild pumping of his heart as lava spurted out from the cracks of his skin with every pump it took. Letting out one last scream, lava overflowed from the cracks and covered his charcoal black skin before he had finally exploded - putting an end to his misery. The hot and burning impact flushed against the burly man like a wave , burning through his skin until he collapsed onto the floor – turning into a piece of unrecognisable burnt meat .

What stood in the boy’s previous position , was just deep burnt mark of his figure .

He was completely gone .

-

Author's Note::

A'ight, do note that Springdale is a fictional town so it doesn't actually exist. The soccer season would be held from Feburary to May [ although I'll only write about one match ]. The seniors will graduate in early June. So right now, in Springdale, it's in the late January. Just get the timing right and you won't be confused. 

Thank you for reading this prologue! Hope you liked it and don't forget to vote/comment if you enjoyed it!