Chapter 4

Felicia awoke with a heavy pounding on the right side of her head. She hadn’t drunk much yesterday night, but the alcohol must have been heavier than she had thought it would be.

Rolling over to her side, her arm unintentionally smacked Terrence whom had stirred slightly in his slumber. He remained still for a moment but Felicia knew that it wouldn’t last long.

Three … Two … One …

“Holy fuck!” Terrence awoke, holding his head as if it had weighed a few tonnes. “I feel like shit,” He mumbled, letting out a loud groan.

Felicia let out a chuckle as her arm which had smacked Terrence moved to rest on her pounding forehead.

It wasn’t a surprise to see the both of them sharing a bed – it was a silent agreement for Terrence to sleep with Felicia whenever he doesn’t have a hook up. Bros before hoes, isn’t that right? In this case, Felicia was the bro.

A high school party, wouldn’t be one if there weren’t any pricks trying to get lucky with everyone they saw – not excluding Felicia. This explained why Terrence had felt the need to sleep on the same bed to fend off the leeches.

“Want some coffee?” Felicia asked after she had found it.

“Yeah, but I can bet you ten dollars neither of us would get out of this bed until noon,” Terrence drawled, a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips.

“Deal,” Felicia had accepted Terrence’s unserious bet and started to roll off the bed.

Standing up, her vision was clouded with black spots as her head continued to pound to a certain rhythm. Once her vision had cleared, Felicia gave a proud smirk to Terrence.

“That’s ten bucks,” She exclaimed.

“Fuck off,” Terrence had groaned before Felicia had left the room, shouting something about not needing to tell her twice.

Stumbling down the stairs carelessly, Felicia stepped over the red solo cups left littered on the marbled floor to travel to the kitchen.

Scanning the kitchen’s state, she was rather surprised that it was surprisingly clean – at least the maids wouldn’t have a heart attack when they’re cleaning the kitchen. It was always the dirtiest part of the house after a party.

Tipping her toe to reach a cabinet, Felicia flipped it open with the tips of her fingers. Pulling out some coffee sachets, she started to make coffee.

What were you expecting when she said that she was going to make coffee? Freshly made coffee from coffee beans? Nah. 

Felicia sipped from her cup with contentment – leaving a sachet on the kitchen island for Terrence to make his own later. She wasn’t expecting him to get up any time soon, he probably just fell asleep again.

Pulling out her phone from her pocket, she scrolled through her contacts, stopping at Dean’s name.

Felicia: Good mornin!

Dean: Morning Magneto :)

Dean’s reply came in shortly. Chuckling at Dean’s nickname for her, she quickly sent out a reply.

Felicia: Haven’t got a nickname for ya which is as cool tho. Wanna meet up later? We have some talking to do.

Dean: Yeah sure Magneto, what time?

Felicia: About noon? At the Starbucks nearest to our school.

Dean: Sure, cya Maggie.