More Then Words

3rd person pov

"I love you Mihawk"

Mihawks eyes stay fixed on yours, as time and space melt away, and you try to gage his reaction.

"I'm sorry....I just...

You were cut off when Mihawks lips pressed to yours. The kiss doesn't last long, but was full of emotion.

"I love you (y/n)" Mihawk says pulling back

Shanks sits there in disbelief of what he just heard. Never in all the years that he has know Mihawk has he ever told anyone he loves them.

You smile so brightly that your eyes sparkle. "I know I said to be patient with me, but what you just said made it all so clear in my mind. I love you Mihawk."

"And as soon as those words left your lips, everything else didn't matter, and I knew I was in love with you as well. I love you (y/n)."

Mihawk kisses you once more.

Shanks coughs "I thought I was here to meet (y/n) and get to know her so she's comfortable while you're gone. Not sit here and watch y'all make out.

You blush a deep red, and burry your face in your hands. "Sorry I kinda forgot you were there."

This makes Mihawk laugh, which makes Shanks laugh.

You spend all day sitting around talking with Shanks and Mihawk about all kinds of things until its time to call it a day, and go to bed.

Shanks follows Mihawk to what will be his room while he is here. You head back to Mihawks room.

You change clothes and brush your teeth, before slipping under the covers and getting comfortable. Mihawk comes in a few minutes later, and pulls his shirt off reveling his toned body you love so much.

"Like what you see" he say noticing your gaze.

You bite your lip "Yes" you whisper.

He kicks off his boots and grabs his night clothes on his way to the bathroom, not sure exactly how you would feel about him fully changing in front of you.

He flips the light off when he comes out of the bathroom and crawls in bed next to you, pulling you close. He kisses the back of your head, and whispers in your ear "I'm gonna miss you when I'm gone mi belleza."

You smile and roll over to face him. "Let me give you something to look forward to returning to then."

You press your lips against his, and wrap your arm around his back to pull yourself closer. He puts his hands on your hips and flips you over to straddle him. He pushes himself into a sitting position, leaning against the headboard of the bed, breaking the kiss momentarily.

The sheet slides down your body, and he then realizes that your in a short nightgown instead of the shirt and shorts you normally wear to bed.

He rests one hand on your thigh making small circles with his thumb, and the other is on the back of your neck. "You are so beautiful my love."

Mihawk pulls you into a lustful kiss, tilting his head and opening his mouth to deepen the kiss. This kiss is different then the others he has given you. You can feel all his love, and lust in it, as his tounge massages yours.

"Ah~" you moan into his mouth, making the bulge in his pants get harder.

He slides his hand up your your  stomach, leavin a burning trail. "Ah~"

His hand finds your breasts under your clothes and he gently gropes it, sliding is thumb across your perk nipple. "Ahh~" you break the kiss and arch your back enjoying the feeling of his hands on your highly aroused body.