Only You

Mihawk is leaning with his back against the side of the pool watching you swim towards him. Your both still naked as your about to go for round two.

You reach Mihawk and press your wet naked body against his.

"Hello" he says with a smile while gripping your ass with one hand.

"Hi" you kiss him a few times then slide your hand down his body and grasp his member and stroke his length, making him grow hard again. You hold onto his neck with your other hand

As you stroking him, Mihawk was moving the two of you to the shallow end of the pool. He sits on the stairs, but is still in the water. You take his shaft into your mouth and suck hard and fast, pumping what won't fit with your hand.

He bucks his hips as you stand on the bottom of the pool and grip his waist, shoving all his length in your mouth and down your throat. "Fuck~" Mihawk groans as he shoots his seed into your mouth.

You swallow all of it, wiping some saliva from your chin. Mihawk grips your hips and pulls you over to him. He lines up with your entrance and slams you down on his length, causing both of you to moan loudly at the sudden pleasure.

He bucks his hips fast and slams you down in rhythm. Water splashing at the movement of the two of you.

You both know you won't last long as you pick up the pace even more. You lean forward and place a sloppy kiss on his lips as you bounce. "Ahh~" You coil snaps and you both climax at the same time. You moan loudly as he rides out your orgasm.

You fall onto his chest as he pulls out. He holds you tightly as he stands. He sits you down on the couch pulling a silk robe onto your weak body. He does the same for himself before picking you up bridal style and carrying you to y'alls room.

You fall asleep on the way in and he lays you on the bed covering you up and sliding in next to you. He pulls you close and lays your head on his chest before he falls asleep as well.

-----------------

You wake the next morning to the smell of coffee. You sit up in bed, holding the covers over your chest. "Mihawk" you call out when you don't see him. Your heart speeds up a little bit as fear creeps in.

When he steps into view through the doorway you smile and release the breath you didn't know you were holding in.

"Good morning mi belleza."

"Good morning my Hawk."

He steps out of view for a moment, but comes back into the room carrying a tray of food.

"For you mi belleza."

He places the tray on your lap, then hands you a cup of coffee. You take in the aroma of the hot liquid and sip it slowly so you don't burn yourself.

"I love you Mihawk. I don't know what I did to deserve you!"

"Just being you is why I fell in love with you in the first place. Don't ever think you need to be anything else, your perfect the way you are."

He leans in and places a few quick kisses on your lips.

"Do you wanna stay her another day, or go home?"

You contemplate your decision as you take a bite of your toast. "Humm, let's stay another day." You smile and pick up your fork.

----------------

After you eat and shower, you and Mihawk take a walk along the beach.

"Hey Mihawk, can I ask you something?"