An Unexpected Meeting

It was that special time of the morning when a gentle fog would seep into the grounds of the Marble Palace and fill your lungs with fresh, warm air. The palace was quiet at this time of day, with only the peacocks roaming int he gardens and the butterflies flitting about the flowers, catching onto sunbeams. The mist of the scent of jasmine lifted up from a shallow hot spring that was warming up with sunlight. Secluded by the thick trunks of tall palm trees, shrubbery and vines, the spring was the perfect temperature at this time of day.

The girl the world now knew to be Renai, was stood in that shallow spring, the sunlight shimmering on the water and on her skin as she stood in all her nakedness. She was totally isolated from the outside world as one side of the spring was the palace and the walkway to her quarters and on the other side of her, the jungle was so thick and vibrant in colour that she was hidden from view. She stood beneath a small waterfall, letting the water run through her silken black hair, smiling as the warm water seemed to seep into her soul and woke her up.

The air was so warm, the water so gentle, the fragrance of jungle flowers so intoxicating, that Ai was almost lost to another world. She sang softly, underneath her breath, words of love and lust could be heard, mixing in with the sound of running water and birdsong.

"Ah!" The girl turned in fright as she heard the unwelcome sound of rustling in the jungle beyond. Staring into the greenery, she looked lost an innocent as her brow furrowed and her big blue eyes became round in fear. Her hair fell on one side of her neck, water droplets dropping from her head and into the water of the spring. Eventually her face adorned an inviting pout. "So you still spy on me?" She asked, turning back to the waterfall and continuing to bathe.

Two opal orbs which shone in the shade of the palm trees, glittered as she spoke before a vanishing. A figure emerged from its flowery hiding place; a man, almost a stranger, stood tall between the vines. His red robes flowing around him in the breeze.

"The great Kazekage has come to spy on a goddess as she bathes?" She smirked over her shoulder at him, "this is shameless even for your standards- ah!" In less than a moment, Ai's head hit Gaara's chest, her hands were up in his hair, tugging at his crimson locks without mercy, her rear was pushed up and into him with impatience. His lips were on her neck, one hand around her waist in embrace, the other on that sweet spot on her womanhood. He handled her gently as she gasped at the delicate treatment form his hands and lips. Ai was grinding into her lover with reckless lust. "What took you so long to come and find me, Gaara? I've been so lonely without you."

"I'm here," Gaara whispered, trying to contain himself as Ai's rear rubbed against his crotch. Her skin was wet and warm, slipping from his grasp, he was caught up in her gasps of his name and the feel of her writhing in front of him-

"Ai, what's the matter?" The courtesan was woken from her dreams to the sound of Sasuke's voice. As she opened her eyes, images of the garden left her and were replaced by her bedroom in the Marble palace. She lifted her head and looked down between her legs to find Sasuke crouching at the foot of her bed, his lips wet and eyes sparkling with lust.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked softly trying to blink sleep away from her eyes.

The two were on Ai's bed, Sasuke fully clothed, had slipped into Ai's room to wake her up and decided to use a rather unorthodox method to achieve this. He had found her sleeping in a dangerously thin purple night dress that was held together by a single pink ribbon at her waist. The material was silky and slipped off her curves with ease. The Uchiha had smirked upon seeing the tiny loose ribbon; it was so like Ai to appear delicate and sweet but offer a hint to the vixen she could be. It is what made her so intriguing to him; how far did he have to push that sweet girl until he whore in her came out? It was always a rewarding challenge. As he had untied her ribbon he smiled at her lips which were a sweet-pink hue and her dark hair falling in angelic curls on her pillow. Sometimes she looked like the moonrise to the man who knew nothing of beauty. But now she was blinking at him through tired eyes; a small smile on her face after seeing him crouching between her legs and suddenly finding herself with her night dress open.