Chapter 11

Killian's POV

I woke up and Emma was laying in my arms and the memory played in my head over and over again. Last night was most likely a one time thing. She wont want me again after this. I gently got her out of my arms and I headed down into the bar. I wasnt even opened yet, but Regina, Robin, Snow, and David were all there.

"Ohhh.... Hey guys." I say.

"Umm Killian.... What... I dont know what to say." Robin says.

"I think what Robin was asking is... How come... Your hair... You know I too dont know what to say." David says.

"Umm okay then." I say.

"Killian...Did you.... You know... I really dont think any of us are comfortable asking you what happened." Snow says.

"I dont have a problem asking, but its obvious. Killian and Emma had sex last night. Thats why his hair is crazy, he his lipstick on his neck, and why he wont take that grin off his face." Regina says.

"Regina we dont know all that." Snow says.

"No Regina's right. Emma and I did sleep together last night. Her lipstick is all over my neck. Now if you'll excuse me I was just getting coffee filters for upstairs. Also how the hell did you all get in?" I ask.

"I made a copy of your key." Regina says.

"Of course you did." I say and walked upstairs.

When I got back in and Emma must of heard me because she came out of my room. Looking sexy in one of my shirts.

"Hey." She says.

"Morning Swan." I say to her.

"Yeah Morning." She says.

"I forgot you arent very sweet before a cup of coffee." I say.

"Drop dead." She says in a grumpy voice.

"Swan... About last night..." I say.

Though I couldnt finish my train of thought because the image of last night played in my head again.

"What about it? Did you not like it and thats why you ran out this morning?" She asks.

"I didnt run out I went to make coffee and didnt want to wake you. Also last night was amazing. Now drink coffee I feel like Im talking to Oscar the Grouch." I say.

"Bite me." She says.

"Oh I did and your neck is covered with my bites." I say.

Instead of a dirty look I saw a smile on her face. I dont know what to say to her about last night because yes it was amazing, but if I say anymore then that she'll know I like her. Then everything could get ruined. God wether she is sweet and kind or tired and grouchy she is still an absolute beauty to me.