Chapter 29

Killian's POV

Our friends had our daughter and Emma and I had a very silent weekend and we fell asleep at the kitchen table. Today all we have done is eat breakfast and watch TV. We really need to do something for the both of us and I think I know what.

"Love I think I know what we can do today." I say.

"What would that be Killian?" Emma asks.

"Well Love. We started dating after our baby was born so we never had a real date. So my love would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah Killian I would love too." She says.

I went to check on the bar and asked Regina how Jade was. Then once it was dark out I went back upstairs to take Emma out on a date.

"Are you ready my love?" I ask.

"Yeah I hope this is good enough." She says.

"You look absolutely beautiful." I say.

I held out my arm and she took it. I took her to a restaurant and we sat down and we didnt know what to talk about.

"Are you okay?" Emma asks me.

"I really dont know. I mean as friends we talked all the time and as Jade's parents we talk all the time. Now that we dont have Jade and we are out of the friend zone I dont know what to talk about." I say.

"Well I know that, but I think that all I want now is to just be with you. We already know each other and we have a wonderful child together. So all I want now is just you." She says grabbing my hands.

"I love you Emma Swan more then I love my own life." I say to her.

"I love you too Killian." She says.

After dinner we just walked home hand in hand and I held her clothes to me. Once we got back home we got a few drinks from the bar and it might have been a few more then plained because Emma and I got our clothes off and had some fun in the bedroom.