Chapter 15

Killian's POV

Its been a few days since Emma was attacked by Neal and I havent left her side since. I couldnt believe that some ass like Neal would try to hurt my Swan. Emma has been staying in my bed in fear that Neal would try to sneak in and harm her.

"Killian! Killian! Where are you?" Emma yells.

"Swan! Swan! Whats wrong?" I ask running into my room.

"I had a horrible dream. That Neal... He..." She starts but breaks down crying.

"Shhh... There there Swan." I say and hug her.

I ran my fingers through her hair and kept her close to me. Emma cried on my chest and I kissed her head.

"Where were you?" She asks.

"I was making coffee and then I was going to go downstairs to work." I say.

"Please dont leave. Stay with me." She says.

"I cant love I have to work, but I will be right downstairs if you need me." I say to him.

I let go of Emma and left to go downstairs. I knew Emma wanted me to stay with her, but I had to work because if I didnt it would just be weird because my family owns this place.

"Hey Killian wheres Emma?" Snow asks me.

"She upstairs. Hey if you could would you please go keep her company until Im done down here." I say.

"Yeah. Sure I actually brought her something." She says and goes upstairs.

I continued to server the costumers when Regina came running inside and then up to my apartment.

"What the hell was that?" I ask.

"Killian did Regina just run in here?" Robin asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Okay is Snow here?" David asks.

"Yes they are upstairs with Emma." I say.

"Okay thats nice. So could we get some drinks here bar tender?" Robin asks.

"Dont be a jackass of a costumer or I'll spit in your drinks." I say.

As I served them we heard a loud scream coming from upstairs.

"What was that?" David asks.

"How the hell should I know?" Robin questions.

"You two please take my place behind the counter. I'll be right back." I say.

"Will do." David says.

I walked upstairs and Emma, Regina, and Snow were sitting on the couch and they all looked at me.

"Umm we'll be downstairs." Snow says.

They both walked past me and Emma got off the couch and she walked over to me. She placed her hand on my chest.

"Swan what was that scream?" I ask her.

"Well that scream was because of this." She says holding up a stick.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Its a pregnancy test... We're pregnant." She says.

I just froze in my place I couldnt speak or move. We were gonna have a baby. I dont know wether or not to be excited or scared. But what I do know is that everything will be okay as long as I have Emma by my side.

A/N: Okay Oncers its Once Day today. Remember its on ABC Tonight at 8pm. If you can watch it LIVE. You should that way we get the views up. The more views we have the more likely another season. If another season we might get more Emma which means more CaptainSwan. So remember to watch it LIVE. Oh and Happy Once Day Everyone.