PROLOGUE

AUTHOR'S NOTE PART 1

I decided to delete my first story because I came up with this. Hahaha!

Thank you for clicking this story. If you landed here, you're probably a K-pop fan, much better if you're an EXO stan.

If not, okay lang. :) Everything here is fiction! I just decided to revolve the story's plot around the idol industry and the pains of training in Korea. So if you want to know more about Korean culture, this is the story poryuuu~

I already have characters in mind for this story. But I suggest that you think of this story as you and your bias' own love story :D

Enjoy your story of ups and downs :)

-OSV

-*-

PROLOGUE

“That person leaves me, my tears won’t dry.”

It pains to see him kiss and hug some other girl.

It pains to see him talk to his fans like he’s not worrying about anything at all.

“Could it be the uneasy break-up has started again?”

He promised before that I will be the only one, and he will fight for me whatever it takes, even his stupid career.

“Love leaves me. It will come back someday, won’t it?”

For now, let me love you from afar. No matter how hard you pushed me, I will still be here.

One day, when the lights dim, when the fans’ cheers become softer, when the stage turns its back on you, we can be together again.

There’s just one reason…

“I cannot leave you love,

No more…”

I’m Ela, and this is how my idol boyfriend broke up with me.

-*-

AUTHOR'S NOTE PART 1

Yung italicized sentences are lyrics from a song and pretty much the story's theme song. Haha! Check the multimedia box :)