Chapter 3

QUICK SUMMARY OF THE THREE WEEKS LEADING UP TO THIS POINT: Lance got beat by his dad A LOT more. To the point where he had to miss school for a week. Keith got pissed and Lance almost started crying. Keith hasn't yelled at Lance since. Keith invited over Lance and they grew really close, playing videos games and such. Keith gave Lance his number and here we are after school

Lance didn't want this.

Lance didn't ask for this.

Why did his day have to go downhill?

Why oh why?

Lance was just heading towards the cafeteria to tell Shiro how hot his brother was when he got ambushed. Someone grabbed his head and yanked him backwards, covering his mouth, and no one in the halls stopped them. They dragged Lance behind the school and began to beat him. 

"Who were you walking with ya little faggot?" One of the bullies whispered into Lance's bloodied ear. Lance groaned in response, black dots filling his vision. 

"HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU *Gay ass voice crack* DOinG?!" A voice called out. Lance opened one his somewhat good eye and saw a blur of red run towards him. The bullies surrounding him dropped the blood-covered Lance to the ground. Lance groaned as white dots blended in with black dots. Lance struggled to see his rescuer but failed, passing out. 

-oh look! A time skip!-

Lance groaned and sat up slowly, his entire body sore. He looked beside him. Keith was on the wall, his eyes were closed and it looked as if he were sleeping. Keith opened one of his eyes, both of them shooting open at the sight of Lance sitting up. He hurriedly walked over, pushing some of his bangs under his beanie. 

"Hey, you okay? You looked really beaten up in there. It's good I came when I did!" 

Lance just stared up at the boy, shocked that Mr. Emo a.k.a Keith Kogane helped him, Lance McClain, out of a deadly situation. 

"Uhhhhhh yeah?" Lance said, completely forgetting what Keith just said. "Thanks."

A nurse walked in, he wore a white coat with a red cape. He had bright orange hair, looked a little old, and a (gorgeous) mustache. "hello my boy!! We get into another fight did we? tisk tisk tisk." Dr. Coran, said. "Did those cuts come from them too?". Keith looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed. 

"yes, Dr. Coran." Lance simply said, tugging his sleeves down. Keith took note of Lance's ears burning red. The doctor left and Keith glared at Lance. 

"Seriously?" Keith said. "You didn't think to tell me you cut. You don't really strike me as the depressed-"

"I don't want to talk about it." Lance muttered, hiding under the covers.

"Where did it come from?"

"No where."

"Is that why your wrist was broken a few weeks ago?"

"LEAVE IT ALONE, KEITH!!!!!!! IF I DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THEN THERE IS A REASON BEHIND IT!!!!!!" Lance screamed, a tear sliding down his cheek. Keith looked shocked for a second before scowling and huffing out of the room.

Lance sighed in defeat and plopped back onto the bed, sleeping once more.  

(GUYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK WITH THIS STORY AND I'M ALSO CO-CREATING ANOTHER BOOK WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!! HERE'S WHAT I HAVE SO FAR)