New Bad Boy

Tamika's P.O.V

I was walking to school listening to lions, tigers and bears by jazmine Sullivan and thinking of what happened yesterday with freddy.

Once I got to school I bumped into someone and my phone fell. As I went to pick it up I see another hand reach for it too. I look up to see a boy.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"It's ok, who are you I haven't seen you before."

"Yeah you wouldn't considering that I'm new."

"Alright smart ass if my screen is cracked you will buy me I while new phone."

"And why would I do that, its not my phone."

"Because I said so that's why ass whip."

And with that I picked up my bag and walked into the school.
______________________________________

As I was at my locker summer and China ran up to me and asked

"Did you see the new boy yet?"

"Yes I have and he's anyoning and he makes my head hurt and I just met him today."

"How so what did he do?"

"He's a bad boy who doesn't know who he's messing with and he's in like 3 of my classes so far and he sat right next to me and won't stop whispering nasty shit in my ear."

"Like what?"

"Like I'd I were to pick you up and slame you on this desk what would you do' or I'm so attracted to you that you have me a boner this morning and it's still there. Stuff like that. Like I don't even know your name.

"DAMN" the girls said

"Hey girls you talking about me, about how hot I am." The new boy came out of no where and asked.

"We were saying how anyoning you are, and how you make my head hurt." I said with a smile

He walked up to me up until my back was on my locker and lifted me up so my leg were rapped around his waist.

"You better watch who your talking to princess I might just put you in your place, under me screaming my name out loud as i pound into your pretty body so that everyone will hear from miles aways." He said in my ear

After he said that he put me down He said

"Have I nice day ladies and Tomika remember what I said."

"DAMN " the girl said again

I stood there speechless and freddy walk up to the girls what happened to me but they were speechless too.