Missing

Tomika's POV

It's been pretty chill couple of weeks nothing had really happened after the whole Isaiah issue. He hadn't really tried to talk to me since just small hey babygirl, and I miss you baby, letters in my locker...stuff like that.

It's been 2 weeks and Freddy's being very protective, I wouldn't expect any less but it can be a lot sometimes. He calls me a lot before, during, and after school. In every class he's texting me and making sure Isaiah isn't around me. He also told Cam and Zack to stick close to me no matter what.

I didn't really tell my friends what happened, I just told them I didn't want to be around him at all and to keep him away from me but they're not always with me so they can't really do anything.

It's Friday and it's one of my besties China birthday. So for her birthday we throwing a party at my crib cause my parents won't be home and they said it would be cool. We been planning this for damn near 3 months and it's all going into action tonight.

____________Time skip ______________

It's party time and everyone is basically here. I had Cam blindfold China and bring her and to text me when they were a block away so I could turn the music off and get everyone in there position to surprise her.

I got the text and did what I needed to to. They walked in and Cam took off the blindfold. The light was turned on and we everyone yelled SUPRISE!!!!! Balloons went around and the party went into full swing

15 minutes go by and I'm sitting on Freddy's lap drinking soda and Freddy a beer. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. After I stopped laughing at something Zack said I turn my head to the left and see the one person I knew would ruin this night...................... Isaiah

He looked right in the eyes and licked his lips, then started to look me up and down like he wanted to eat me.

After a while I got tired and uncomfortable with him staring at me then I realized that I had to pee, so I started to get up but before I could stand up completely Freddy gripped my waist and sat me back down

After a while I got tired and uncomfortable with him staring at me then I realized that I had to pee, so I started to get up but before I could stand up completely Freddy gripped my waist and sat me back down. Now I knew he didn't know that isaiah was here or he would have wanted to kill him.

"Babe I have to pee"

"Fine but don't take to long or I'mma come looking ard"

" Yes but please let go your pressing against my bladder and I really have to pee. "

He let me go and I got up and quickly rushed to the bathroom so I wouldn't piss myself. After I was done I made sure I looked cool, my makeup looked good. I opened the door and there stood Isaiah smiling at me like I'm cool with him.

"Hey babygirl I missed you"

" Well I didn't miss you" I said while rolling my eyes

I guess me didn't like the comment so he pushed me back then closed and locked the door. Before I could yell out for help he covered my mouth with hand.

"You gonna forever be mine babygirl you ain't going nowhere. "

He then took his other hand pulled my underwear down then started to finger me, after a minute or two he took his fingers out the lifted me onto the sink and started to fuck me. After while I stopped struggling and blacked out.

_______________Time Skip______________

Freddy's POV

My baby was taking to damn long in the bathroom and I started to worry so I got up and started looking for her. I got the the bathroom and saw her jacket on the floor.

I started to panic and I ran out the bathroom and looked in every room but could not find her. My baby is missing and I don't know where she is.

I grab her jacket from the bathroom and run out to the boys. I'mma get her back no matter what I got to do.