project

Freddy's p.o.v

Tomika and I got to my house and went upstairs to my room to do the project. We sat down and she started talking.

"The next time you do that to me I will hurt you." She said

"Do what I didn't do anything." I said pretending like I didn't know anything

"You know what it is that you did when it is that you did it." She said

"What this." I said then moved my hand and rubbed her leg and heated her moan.

I moved my hand higher until I reached my goal and leaned in and started to suck on the hickey that I had made earlier that day and started to blow.

I had her lay down, pulled off my shirt, I then pulled her pants down and kisses her thigh as I kept rubbing her inner.

I took her loud moans as a continue, I pulled her panties off and looked at the jewel in front of me. I got so tempted I licked and sucked on in until I felt her shack.

I pulled away and moved upward towards her face. Once I reached my destination and looked at her face, she looked so dazed. I kisses on the lips and she kisses back, our lips moved in sync.

We pulled away for air and she took that chance to turn is away so that she was on top, she kisses my neck then down my chest all the way down to my navel looked up at me then continued.

She then unbuttoned my jeans took them and my boxer completely off.

Tomika licked the tip of my penis and I moaned. She than put the whole thing in her mouth all a once and started to suck.

She sucked until I came and in the process making herself cum.

After wards I was so tired I fell asleep not even caring that tomika was still there and had an awesome dream.