Imma kill Him

Freddy's POV

It was our second to last class of the day and me and my boys was talking.

"Freddy is there something you want to share with the class." The teacher said.

I glared at her and she turned around saying something under her breath.

"What was that lilith or to everyone else Miss jackson."

She looked at me like she wanted to say something by was scared to and turned back around and started to write on the bored.

"Bro we haven't seen the girls all day not even at lunch and I know they here cause Summer texted me this morning and said that they were on there way." Zach said

"Bro you right like I miss my babygirl." Cameron said and I nod in agreement.

Then the bell rang and we got up and walked out and to our lockers to get our books for the last class.

I turned around and saw Tomika running down the hall towards me, she jumped up in my arms and kissed me hard. It was full of passion.

Once we pulled away I put her down.

"Are you ok I missed you I haven't seen you all day."

"Yeah I missed you too I've been trying to avoid you but I know that I have to tell you something but please don't get mad."

"You've been avoiding me. Did you cheat on me is that it." I said quietly

"Um..... So this morning and the girls and I we're in class and the new kid came and sat next to me and started talking to me. A little bit after that he started to run my leg and he took my underwear off and out them in his pocket. After that he fingered me."

I didn't said anything out loud by in my head I was plotting this manz death. I then put my hand under her skirt to make sure her patties weren't there.

"I-I didn't kn-now what to do. I pr-promised I d-didn't mean for this to happend. Please don't be mad at me" She studdered and starts to cry

"Imma Kill Him." I said with rage visible in my face

She just looked past me with fear in her eyes.

I turned around to what she was looking at and there I saw the new kid walking towards us and I stood in front of Tomika.

"Hey baby girl daddy missed you." He said ignoring me

"Bro you need to chill out don't be talking to my girl like that fucks wrong with you."

"Nothing wrong with me. It seen like she not your girl no more after what she let me do to her this morning in class."

Right then Cameron and Zack came over to us.

I laughed I little and then swung my fist fast and hard, hit him dead in his dome. I heard and gasp come from Tomika.

I got in em and starts to beat his ass at one point he pushed me off and got in a couple hit but that didn't stop me I got an advantage.

"Yeah bro beat his ass stupid motherfucka." Cameron yelled out

I was about to swing again but a teacher came and pulled me out of him and I teacher was next to the new kid to make sure he didn't come at me.

"You lucky the next time I see you it's on sight dumbass, ON SIGHT!!!! DON'T EVER TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN!!" I said bring pulled down the hall towards the principals office.

Tomika stood there with the girls in shock and the boys had smiles on they face. If I had kept going I would have beat him to death. He was a couple hits from being in a comma now he just has a concussion.

I know Imma be expelled but I don't care they can kiss my ass and suck my dick.

That whole shit fuck up my vibe

______________________________________

I got expelled and grounded and my parents are getting sued but Imma pay for it with the money I save up from my drop offs. You may have not known the guys and I are in a gang. The girls don't know cause we don't want to bring them into it.

I have my parents the money and told them not to ask me no questions and just take it. Also in bring home schooled. Great right

Now I gotta call my girl before my mom try and take my phone.

"Hello"

"Hey baby girl you good"

"I'm I good you the one got in a fight. Do you need me to come over, to go to the store for you."

"Baby I'm fine I only got couple cuts and a couple bruises."

"My poor baby what happened after the fight in the principals office?"

"I got expelled, im grounded and I being hone schooled but I knew that was coming, I just don't care."

"What Imma do without you."

"I don't know but after school you can visit me. I hear my mom coming and she's going to take my phone so I gotta go. Bye baby love you."

"Bye love you too"

I hung up and pur my phone on my dresser.

"Since your grounded I'm taking your phone and you'll get it back next week."

I have it to with no hesitation because she's taking this one but little does she know I have another one. I use that one to know when I have a drop off.

I lay in my bed and fall asleep thinking of MY baby girl.