This boy won't stop

Tomika's POV

So it's been a week since Freddy got expelled and I gotta sit in this wack ass school with these wack ass kids without him ain't this some bullshit. I heard a voice behind me, a voice I've been avoiding for a week.

"Hey babygirl I missed you... You've been avoiding me and I don't like it. "

"Isaiah I don't really give a fuck I wish you would leave me alone. You can stick all your bullshit up your ass."

He pushed me up against the locker and got really close.

"What the fuck did I tell you about the way you talk me. I'm not a posed to taking you into that empty classroom and making you feel every inch of me do you understand. I am Daddy and you either listen to me or I give a spanking."

After that he left. He must be out his mother fucking mind, he really just won't quit.

"What was that, you would have thought he would have learned his lesson after his ass beat. That shit was crazy."

"You would think but this boy just won't stop. Anyway I'mma go call Freddy he might want to hear about this bullshit." With that I got my phone out my bag and called him

"Hey baby what's up aren't you in school not that I have a problem with you calling me you usually don't call me in school."

"Yea just had an encounter with that Jack ass after a week and I don't know what to do. He wants me to call him daddy and watch the way I talk to him. He must be out his damn mind. I tried avoiding him but he stuck up on me while I was thinking about being I  this wack ass school without you."

"So he really must got death wish, he you he touched again. That's cool I'mma be there after school don't even worry about it." He sounded mad which was hot

"Babe don't come I'll come to your house after school. If you come to the school to fight they'll call the cops and I don't want you to get in trouble for this bullshit.. Ok."

"Fine but if you not at my house imma   be right at that school looking for you ass and if I see him it's on sight. "

With that I hung up and went on with the rest of the day.

______________________________________

After school the girls left with cameron and Zack and I am going to Freddy's house. As I'm walking a car pulls up beside me and knowing who it was I keep walking.

"Baby girl where you going better not be that white boy house."

"He's my boyfriend if I want to go to his house I'mma go to his house and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. You trippin if you think I'm about to do what you say."

I heard Isaiah's car stop completely and foot steps coming toward me. He grabbed my wrist pushed me against the car. I dropped all my shit and tried to push him away. He put both my hands above my head.

He grabbed my underwear and pulled them down. I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth, Isaiah pulled his pants down and started ram into me without a care in the world. I knew I wasn't gonna get out if this and all I could do was cry.

When he finished he pulled his pants up pulled my underwear up and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I told you to watch you fucking mouth, I'm not playing with you next, time I'mma beat ya ass."

With that he left. I grabbed my stuff with tears in my eyes and limped the rest of the way to Freddy's house. I knocked and waited for him to answer crying harder than before.

"Babygirl I was about to call yo- What the hell happened? What wrong? Are you fucking bleeding?"

After I calmed down I explained what happened and I just couldn't stop crying. Once I was done Freddy went over to his bed side table and grabbed a gun. What the hell is he doing with a gun.

"Baby stay here I'mma handle it

"Baby stay here I'mma handle it. I'mma handle it. Imma kill him and I'mma be back in a hour I promise."

"NO please don't go don't leave me please. I don't want you to do something you gonna regret baby please don't go." I said with the water works

He looked at me for a while then out the pun back in the bedside table. He took off my shoes and my clothes, cleaned off the blood and gave me one of his shirts that came down to my thigh. We got in the bed and cried myself to sleep thinking to myself what did I do to deserve this.

Freddy's POV

Freddy's POV

Once Tomika fell asleep I got up grabbed my phone and walked out the room. I made a three way call with Cameron and Zack and asked them if the girls were around.

"He hurt her. That son of a bitch hurt my girl and I'mma kill him I'mma kill him."

"Bro what the fuck are you talking about what happened who hurt Tomika."

"That son a bitch Isaiah raped my girl-" I said trying not to cry

"He raped my girl and I'mma kill him tonight, but I need y'all help. He not living past today."

"Yea man we got you what ever you need us to do we gonna handle it." Zack said

"That son a bitch hurt my sister we gonna end this shit let me what we gotta do." Cam said

With that I hung up shit it about to go down.