Chapter 6

I will just start off by saying, I hope you all enjoy this chapter because things are going to get a little out of hand. Also thank you all for your support so far.
____________________________________

      When Gladion regained consciousness, or what he thought was consciousness, all he could see was white. A vast open space of white that went on endlessly every way he turned. It awakened a feeling in him that he never wanted to experience again. Fear.

      He was afraid of the vast whiteness that surrounded him and for the first time since he woke up, the thought that he could be dead crossed his mind. He would have believed it too if he hadn't heard (y/n)'s voice shouting his name.

         The distress in her voice made Gladion's heart hurt and when he tried to call out to her nothing came out. No sound. Not even a strained vowel.

      He could hear her crying and it only made him feel worse. He then thought that maybe this was just a nightmare and it would all be over soon. He closed his eyes but the crying didn't stop and it was now giving him a headache. He sat down on the white ground hoping that this would help but it didn't even in the slightest way. He was going to snap soon.

      He hated hearing (y/n) cry, but the crying suddenly stopped. When Gladion opened his eyes he found himself sitting on his bed back at home.

        "So it was a dream after all." he said to himself in slight relief.

        "No, you foolish boy. It wasn't a dream. You belong to me now. Once I'm done with you, then I can go after my true goal," a low voice said. It came from every direction. Gladion did his best not to show his fright.

      "Who are you and what do you want?" Gladion responded to the voice, forgetting that he couldn't speak. Just like last time, no words came out, but the voice had perfectly understood the question that Gladion himself could not express.

      It gave a low evil laugh and said, "I am Necrozma. I don't want anything from you at all really. You just happened to get in my way. My intentions were to posses the girl that you saved, but now I've possessed you instead. I've taken control over you and when I am done, you will be dead. I only owe you this explanation because you won't live to see your future."

      Gladion could not process this bit of information. He didn't yet understand that he was dying.

        "What do you mean? I don't get it," Gladion said once again forgetting that he could not speak. Gladion heard the low evil laugh again. He did not like this laugh, for it reminded him of the laugh that his mother had when she'd gone crazy.

      "You really are a fool aren't you. I am slowly draining your life from you. I have control over you and I can see what you see, hear what you hear, and feel what you feel. You're getting in the way of my plans, so I must eliminate you, but this will take time. I will use you to get the information that I need to take the energy from your friend. She seems important enough to you, so I'm sure you'll be willing to cooperate if you value her life. Not that you have much of a choice anyway," Necrozma said.

      Gladion's sensibility returned at the mention of (y/n). How could he possibly help this thing knowing that he would die, and this thing would take (y/n) as well. That was when Necrozma appeared. It materialized out of thin air right into his room as if it had been there the entire time.

      "You're attempts to foil my plans are useless. You will not succeed. I've done you a favor by drowning out the noise of the outside world. If you wish to hear your friends in distress again, then think about stopping me one more time and I will show you just how cruel I can be." Necrozma was suspended in the air and looked far scarier than the legendary Yveltal, which just so happened to be the pokemon of death.

      Its appearance disturbed Gladion, but did not scare him. He just simply did not want to see the strange thing here where ever 'here' was, but no matter how hard he tried to look away, he couldn't. Was this the thing that had attacked (y/n)? Then reality crashed his party. He had no idea if she was even okay.

      All he could remember was holding sitting next to her gift, going to save her, then hearing her crying. What had happened? Did she get hurt too? He didn't even know, and this made him worry. Maybe Hau was right. He was worried about (y/n).

      "Tell me, is (y/n) okay?" Gladion demanded. This time sound came and he could hear himself speak. Necrozma stayed perfectly still but the walls around Gladion shifted and disfigured. It gave him a terrible headache and then he black out. He found himself unable to move. He couldn't open his eyes, yet he was perfectly conscious.

      He was sure of it because this time he could feel the coldness of the air around him, a detail that he hadn't noticed was missing until now. He heard someone's voice. It was faint but he could hear it. The person had said something about goodbyes and sailing or something along those lines. Then he heard footsteps fading away.

      There was a short pause before he heard the sound of paper rattling maybe. Then he heard a soft thud as something fell from somewhere, but the sound that he noticed the most was the soft crying that came after all of these sounds. He could tell it was (y/n). He had no clue why he knew, but he did and it made him angry. Necrozma had caused (y/n)'s crying. He heard (y/n) say something.

         "Thank you...Gladion." This was followed by the cry of the pokemon (eeveelution). Then it dawned on him that he'd just heard (y/n) open his gift to her. It made his worry subside and he remembered the note that he had attached to the gift. If he could smile right then and there, he would have because he could recall the exact words that were written on the note:

        "(Y/n), you know how bad I am at writing or even saying sentimental things. I just wanted you to know that you shouldn't worry about me. Go have fun in Kalos, and when you come back, come back to me and tell me all about your adventures. I've never been able to tell you but I actually like having you around.

        "You're like the moon. You have a certain degree of brightness that's just right and there's nothing else like you. Even the stars differ from the moon. Look, what I'm trying to say is take care of yourself because I don't know what I'd do if something bad happened to you. You are my best friend after all. I hope you like the gift.

P.S. (I think) DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE READ THIS. I SWEAR IT'LL RUIN MY LIFE IF YOU DO."

____________________________________

That was odd I guess. I don't really know. At least there's no cliff hanger, but now I need to know who your first ally in Kanto should be. I want you guys to let me know but I'd prefer the character to be from the pokemon X or Y games or the pokemon X and Y manga, but if you'd prefer someone from previous Kalos located games, I'll accept that too. I hope to update soon.