Chapter One

Chapter One

Hello everyone! This is my second fanfiction about One Direction.  I still don't have ideas for my first fanfiction so I decided to make another one and hopefully, I would be able to finish the two. I'll try to write a fanfiction with different genres so it will not sound too boring. So please, tell me your opinions if it's too boring, long or short. I would appreciate those opinions as they help me improve this fanfiction. This is dedicated to a new friend, Lindsay Audrey. She's a 100% Directioner.

Enjoy! xx

I glanced at my wrist watch and closed my book. It's time for me to go to work. I work in a coffee shop as a waitress/barista to support my own needs. I live independently in a condo unit here in UK. I also go to school. I'm aged 18 turning 19 on April 18.

*Ding*

I heard the elevator and the doors opened as I send a message to Sandra.

Sandra and Jade are my bestfriends. We're schoolmates since highschool and they also work as a barista in the same coffee shop.

"I'm off to work. See you." I said in the text message.

I didn't use my car to go to work and rode in a taxi cab. I wore black pants and black t-shirt and brought my green apron with me (that's our uniform).

The taxi cab stopped in front of the coffee shop and...."Thanks for the ride, sir. Be safe!" I said to the taxi cab driver and he replied with a smile.

I opened the doors of the coffee shop and glanced again at my wrist watch and I wondered why there are a lot of girls are here.

It's not break time yet. Someone grabbed my wrists and it turned out to be Sandra...giggling with a BIG smile on her face. "Let me guess... your salary increased?" I asked and looked her up and down.

"No!" she exclaimed and continue to giggle.

"You got a boyfriend?" I asked again and furrowed my eyebrows.

"No!" she exclaimed. "But why are you acting tha-" I was cut off by her. "One Direction is here! They stopped to get some coffee!" she exclaimed and giggled.

"Ugh. I thought it was something important." I said sarcastically and looked away.

"What? One Direction is important!" she said defending her favorite boy band.

I know One Direction for quite a long time and yeah, they're famous. Jade and Sandra are the biggest fans of 1D.

I'm not a directioner nor a hater. I like their songs but for me, they're just normal like other guys out there. It's just that their voices are pleasant to the ears and they're good looking.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Sandra said as I wear my aprons.

"What's your order, sir?" I asked without looking up.

I know he's a boy because of his perfume. Honestly, it's very unpleasant to smell. It hurts my nose.

"Aren't you going to greet the customer first?" he asked with a familiar voice. I looked up and saw his face. It's Zayn Malik. A member in One Direction. 

I like what I see but thought to my self that he's just a simple guy. And to be honest, my first impression of him was rude.

Yeah. Rude. I know I'm not in place to think that he's rude. But who cares? It's my own opinion. I think he's rude for judging me like I'm not a good worker when he said that.

I gulped and said "Okay. Good afternoon, sir. May I take your order?"

"Very good babe. A cup of latte will do" he chuckled and touched my face.