Epilogue

EPILOGUE

"Audrey!" Zayn called me over and kissed me. Time really flies fast! It's been a month and a half and now Zayn and his lads are back.

I really missed Zayn. We fetched the 5 gays around 6 in the morning and drove home. How happy I am to be with my boy. The boys told me a lot of stories. Niall said that he's together with Jade while Harry's together with Sandra. I'm happy for them.

I underwent to some therapy and I can now say that I've finally recovered.

*

*

Zayn and I went back to the coffee shop where we first met. We entered the coffee shop and sat down. "How was the American tour, sweetie?" I asked him. "It was great! Were you able to watch an interview of us?" he asked back. "Huh? Interview? Nah. What about it, love?" I asked him.

He called the barista and whispered something. The barista opened the TV of the coffee shop and I saw 1D. Here's their touching conversation.

Interviewer: The American tour must've been great?

1D: Yeah!

Interviewer: Can I ask you about your love life, boys?

1D: Sure...

Interviewer: Louis, how are you doing with Ms. Eleanor Calder?

Louis: We're doing good. We became closer. I love you so much! Mrs. Boo Bear.

Interviewer: How about you Liam?

Liam: Yeah. I'm doing good with Danielle, too. I love you, sweetie.

Interviewer: What about you Zayn? Harry and Niall?

Niall: I'm with Jade. Zayn's girlfriend's bestfriend. I love you, girl. *Laughs*

Harry: I'm in a relationship with Sandra. I love you, babe.

Interviewer: And...Zayn?

Zayn: I'm in a relationship with Audrey. Audrey Thompson.

We first met in a coffee shop where she works. We argued and hated each other the very first time we met. I came back again but she rejected me. She really hates me. I did everything to know more about her. I discovered her past. It took a long time before she agreed to date. We went out. I can still remember our first kiss, our first dance, the first time I sent her flowers, and our first break up. She was involved in a car accident. She lost her memory and I thought it would never come back. My lads and I were going to US for our American tour. I never lose hope that she'd remember me. I saw an insane looking girl shouting my name. I waited a little more and saw Audrey, thrown in a security guards shoulder. It was the last straw. I came to rescue her. We came back to the coffee shop and after some weeks, the lads and I proceeded to have a concert in US. Now it's our last day here in US and I'll come back to see her. If you're watching, Audrey, I want you to know that I love you. It may not be our last argument and I know you're gonna kill me over and over again but it doesn't matter. I love you, babe. I'll see you soon.

Interviewer: Wow! Ms. Thompson is so lucky! Congratulations, boys. All of you are no longer single. Thank you. Okay viewers. That was a short interview from the boys. We'll come back after a short break.

*Commercial*

"Zayn!" I exclaimed and cried. He laughed and embraced me. "Thank you so much, babe." I said and we kissed passionately. "I love you..." I said.

The End.