Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Audrey's P.O.V

I fell asleep and forgot that Zayn and his mates would be leaving tonight. I don't know the four girls who took care of me. For all I know, they were Eleanor, Danielle, Jade and Sandra. I was in the middle of my deep sleep when I had a dream.

*Audrey's DREAM/FLASHBACK*

"Haha...Stop it, mom!" I can remember these words that I said when I was young. I am Audrey Thompson. Aged 18 turning 19. I am a simple and mysterious girl. I'm now a college student at a university here in the UK. I fell in love for the first time when I was a second year highschool student. I know I am very young to fall in love that time but age doesn't matter when it comes to love. He was Ivan. I really loved him. He did things that hurt me. We were the 'perfect couple' during our first two months as a couple until a day came when he started to abuse me, he even tried to take advantage of me but he failed. It doesn't matter to me when he hurt me because I was blinded by love. Jenette, my bestfriend was annoyed with Ivan. I didn't even bother thinking that they could be together because their 'friendship' isn't healthy, but I was wrong. I caught them kissing in the library. I started to hate the library after what happened. Ivan tried to make up with me but I had enough. I can't take it any longer. My heart was still broken when I met a guy named 'Zayn Malik'. Yeah. He's famous. Almost all the girls who know 1D likes him. Even my two best friends, Jade and Sandra like him too. I was working in a coffee shop when I smelled a strong fragrance of perfume. It actually hurt my nose. I looked up and saw a handsome guy with nice eyes but his attitude turned out to be VERY RUDE. He accused me of being impolite when I didn't greet him. A couple of months passed, we got to know each other well. Apparently, we dated. It was awkward for me--and Zayn to date because it looks like that we both hate each other. I can finally say that I have moved on. He asked me if I could be his girlfriend and gave him my sweetest YES. Some more months passed. Ryan discovered my relationship with Zayn. He told me that he would be moving to California. I was so sad. An INCIDENT happened. I fainted and when I woke up, I saw Ivan! I tried to get up but he kissed me and Zayn caught us. He misunderstood what he saw. I was very depressed and got drunk. I drove on my way home but my car crashed. I was in a coma for some days and when I woke up, I couldn't remember Zayn. Even my name!

*Wakes Up*

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed and Danielle, Eleanor, Jade and Sandra came. It was like a zap of lightning when I woke up!

"Jade! Sandra! Eleanor and Danielle!" I exclaimed, cried tears of joy and smiled. They all looked at each other and hugged me.

"Audreeeey! We're very glad that you can remember us now! What about Za-" I cut Eleanor off "Yes! Zayn! Where is he?" I asked worriedly.

"Audrey, Zayn and his mates are leaving for America. They're on their way to the airport, but it's not too late." Jade declared and tried to encourage me. Danielle and Sandra nodded.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed and Eleanor grabbed me. The four of us ran and were chased by the security because I am not allowed to go home yet. We ran very, very fast!

*

*

We were on our way to the airport. Damn! In all of the days when we could be stucked in a traffic why today?!

"Are we near the airport?" I asked Eleanor worriedly. "Almost." she replied. I opened the car door and ran as if I was being chased by a dog. I remembered my sprained foot and it hurt. I looked back and saw Danielle and Jade chasing me but I continued running.

*

*

I was finally at the airport. The security stopped me from going inside. I insisted but they won't let me in! Maybe they think that I'm crazy because I yell Zayn's name. The guards were sick of me, one of them even threw me on his shoulder when--

"Stop! Put her down!" a familiar voice declared. I looked away and saw Zayn! He smiled at me and the other boys are with him. They put down all their luggages and punched all the guards who made fun of me. It was a chaos! I told them to stop and they did.

Zayn looked at me and approached me. "Are you alright? Do you remember me now?" he asked and embraced me. I closed my eyes, smiled and said "Yes. And it doesn't matter to me anymore even if I did not, what is important is that I know, in my heart and in my mind that I love...you." I was very emotional that time and when I opened my eyes, I saw flashing cameras of people. I never knew it would come to this. I never expected a complicated relationship like this but I love Zayn and I am willing to do anything for him.

*

*

Zayn's P.O.V

We were on our way to the airport for our flight to America. I wanted to open the door of the car to go back to the hospital but I know that Audrey will not remember anything. I really love her.

*

*

We were at the airport when we saw a bunch of security personnel, trying to stop an insane-looking girl. I heard the girl calling my name. The lads and I looked at each other and waited a little more. The girl was wearing a hospital gown. She has a long, straight, and dark brown hair that falls onto her back. As I watched her, noticed that the girl's hospital gown is the same as what Audrey was wearing and their hair length is the same!

"Liam! Do you think that's Audrey? They look the same!" I whispered. "Let's go there." he replied. The other lads followed me and yeah! It was Audrey.

I wanted to stop those guards but Liam told me to wait until those guys do something more violent. When the security guard threw Audrey on his shoulder, it was the last straw.

"Stop! Put her down!" I exclaimed. She looked at me and I smiled. There was a chaos but I didn't care. I looked at Audrey and approached her.

"Are you alright? Do you remember me now?" I asked and embraced her.

"Yes. And it doesn't matter to me anymore even if I did not, what is important is that, I know in my heart and in my mind that I love...you." she whispered.

*

*

We checked-in a hotel. I called Uncle Si and told him that we were not able to fly to America because an 'emergency' happened. He laughed and said "Ha! So it was an emergency when Audrey's memory came back?" "Kinda? Can we just move our flight?" I asked. "Sure, son. I gotta go. Regards to the lads." he said. By the time Uncle Si hang up, Audrey came out of the bathroom.

Although she had bruises and scars all ove her face and body, she looked beautiful. She wore black pants, black shirt and maroon blazer. I looked at her up and down and smiled. She threw a pillow on my face. The lads, Eleanor, Sandra, Danielle and Jade were waiting for her too.

"How are you?" I asked. "I'm fine, Zayn." I said and smiled. "Good to hear. Do you wanna eat?" he asked again. "No...but tomorrow morning, can we go somewhere?" she asked back. "Oh...sure."

I honestly got excited when she said that we were going somewhere but she won't tell me where it is. The ten of us stayed in two different rooms. Audrey agreed to stay with me, Louis, Eleanor, Liam and Danielle, while Harry, Sandra, Niall and Jade in the other.

It seems that everyone were tired after a very long day. Especially Audrey who had just recovered from amnesia and coma. She fell asleep on my shoulder and I carried her bridal style upstairs.

*

*

Hello readers! The last chapter would be thirteen. Before ending this chapter and before I start thirteen, I would just like to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who read this fanfic. To all those who liked it, thank you very much but to those who don't, thank you also.

*

*

To 'Audrey'....thank you for your support and I love you very much! :)