Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and remembered that I would be meeting Jenette today. I showered and dressed up. I rode a taxi cab on my way to the school.

The car stopped in front of the campus. It looked very different than it does. I saw a girl waving her hand. I moved a few steps closer. Oh God! What happened to Jenette?! She looked very different, too. Audrey is the prettiest among the the four of us. Jenette is the next but what happened?!

I walked a bit faster and there, we stared at each other. Tears started to fall in her eyes. I looked away and asked "So?" "S-sit down for a while." she said and wiped away her tears. I sat down and looked around.

"How are you?" she asked me. "Well, I'm fine." I replied. "What about Sandra?" she asked again. "She works in a-" she cut me off. "Errr. And Audrey?" "Jade works in a coffee shop, Audrey too. But her heart is still broken." I said. She was speechless. "I'm now a mother." she said and pretended to smile. "What?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. I have a girl." she said without hesitation. We continued to talk.

*

*

Zayn brought me in a big house. I don't know who owns it but it was really beautiful! There was a swimming pool, garden and it looks very relaxing.

"Errr. Why are we here Zayn?" I asked as I looked around. He grinned and said "You'll know." It made me nervous and sat down on the couch. "Why are you sitting down? Follow me." he exclaimed.

Damn! What does he want?! I followed him and we were on the kitchen. "So?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows. He grinned again and said "You're gonna cook!" "What?!" I yelled.

"Yeah. So I would know if you're a wife material." he said. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed. "Just cook a dish, even the simplest dish you know." he said and smiled.

"Fine. What do you want?" I asked. "Well, I don't eat meat so any chicken dish will do." he said. "Chicken? Would you like some pasta with that?" I asked again as I open the fridge to get some raw chicken. "Yeah." he replied and went upstairs.

I started to cook turbo roasted chicken and carbonara when I saw him going down...shirtless! I scraped my finger and shouted "Ouch!" He ran to me and asked "What happened?" as he grabbed my hand.

"Oh no. Nothing." I replied. "Nothing?! You scraped your finger! Follow me." he exclaimed and grabbed my wrist. "What?! I said I am OKAY!" I shouted but he continued to drag me upstairs.

We were on his room and he said "Sit down." He got some bandage and alcohol. "Ahhh! That hurts!" I shouted. "Shut up!" he exclaimed. He finished 'treating' my scraped finger and I went downstairs to continue cooking. He sat down and watched me cook.

"You're so hot!" he said and licked and bit his lip. I rolled my eyes and looked away. The food was ready after an hour. It's already one o'clock in the afternoon. We ate lunch.

"So how was the food?" I asked. "It's very good!" he replied and continued to eat. I chuckled and said "Can I go home now?" I asked him again.

"What? No!" he exclaimed. "Why?! What else do we need to do?" I asked. "Stay with me, please?" he said sincerely. "Ugh. Zayn! Let me go home!" I exclaimed. "Please?" he asked again and pouted his lips which made my heart melt.

"Okay! I'm gonna wash the plates first." I said. "Nah! Just leave them in the sink." he said as he took out a bottle of wine. "Okay. What's that?" I asked curiously and furrowed my eyebrows. "We're gonna drink th-" I cut him off "No! I don't drink alcohol." "Just try it." he said.

Damn! What is he planning?! "Uhmmm. Can we just drink this after an hour?" I asked. "But why?" he asked. "Let's just watch a movie first!" I suggested. We watched a film about two lovers. It was kinda sad and made me cry.

It's three o'clock when Zayn poured wine on our glasses. "Try it." he said and handed me a glass. I sip wine from the glass and it tasted awful! "What the hell is this?!" I exclaimed. He laughed at me and said "It's because you're not used to it. Drink a little more." I shot a few more glasses and glanced at my watch. It's already six o'clock and we were drinking for three hours! I was drunk when Zayn asked me something personal.

"Are you in a relationship?" he asked. I was speechless and it felt like an arrow strucked me. "I looked away. "Do you really have to know?" I asked with my drunk-but-sexy voice. "Yeah." he replied. He was also drunk that time.

"No I am not. Someone broke my heart." I said. He looked at my face and continued to listen to me. "Who was that?" he asked. "Ivan. My highschool boyfriend." I said. I don't know why he was not shocked when I told him my love life story. "Okay. I want to be honest. I knew about that for a long time. I asked your bestfriends about you. I like you. That's why I did that." he said. "Wha-?" he cut me off "And don't you dare get mad at them. They helped me to grow closer to you." he added.

What the hell! Jade and Sandra revealed my love life story to Zayn?! "Okay? But why did you?" I asked patiently. "Because I like you. No, in fact, I think I'm in love with you." he said. I don't know what to say. I don't want to hurt him like what I did to Ryan.

"How do you feel about it?" he asked. "About what?" I asked him. "About your break up with...errr...Ivan." he replied. I looked away and started to talk to him about how I feel. In the middle of the disscussion, I started to cry. I cried and cried. Zayn rested my head on his shoulder and embraced me. I can't even imagine that a guy like Zayn is reliable when it comes to how you feel.

"Don't cry. Don't cry. I'm here." he said to me. I was still crying when he stared at me. His face was closer to mine and he started kissing me. Our lips locked for fifteen seconds. I didn't looked away and fortunately, the kiss sparked. We looked at each other.

We continued to drink until ten in the evening. We were very drunk after consuming two and a half bottles of liquor. "Okay. I'm going home now." I said with my drunk voice. I was losing balance when a hand caught me and said "Just sleep here." "Why? No!" I said and tried to get up but of course, I failed. He carried me bridal style. He sat down beside me and smiled. We kissed.

*

*

I opened my eyes and wondered why my room looked so different. I looked down and felt a heavy hand was embracing me. It was Zayn! I was shocked! "Ahhhhhh! What Am I doing here?!" I shouted. "Why are you shouting?" Zayn asked with his sleepy and sexy accent and tried to embrace me.

I have no idea what happened last night. My head hurts like hell when suddenly, I remembered something. I was drinking with Zayn last night. We kissed...and we kissed again!

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Uhmm.. Sorry for what 'happened' last night." I said and grabbed my blazer. I really don't know if 'something' happened to us.

Readers! Please read! :D