Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Zayn's P.O.V

Audrey woke up after I kissed her. So my kiss was great? But the problem is-- she can't remember me! Even her name. The doctor asked me to go with her. She's gonna talk to me.

"Zayn, good thing she woke up. But we have a problem..." she said seriously. "What is-" she cut me off "She has an amnesia after the accident." "That's why she can't remember me? Even her name?" I asked worriedly. "Yes." said her doctor.

"When will she be able to recall everything?" I asked. "We don't know. It depends, too. But if you really want her to recall everything quickly, try to bring her to places where she was used to be, if that works. I'll go ahead. I'll inform you about her condition once in a while, okay?" she said and tapped my shoulder. My jaw dropped when she said that. Tears started to fall down when Liam came out of the room and said "she wants to talk to you...only the two of you." I entered the room and the other boys and her best friends exited.

I sat down her bed and held her hand. "Who Am I? Who are you? Please tell me..." she said curiously. I don't know what to tell her. I don't know where to start.

"Okay...Your name is Audrey. Audrey Thompson. You're from the UK. The two girls who came out of your room were Jade and Sandra. They are your best friends. I am Zayn. Zayn Javadd Malik. I am your boyfriend. The other boys are our friends. They are Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry. Do you know now?" I asked.

She frowned. "I don't believe you! You're not my boyfriend! Liar!" she exclaimed. I felt so hopeless. I thought she wouldn't remember me forever.

"Believe me! Please! We're together for a couple of months now." I said and wept. She ran out of the room. All the doctors, nurses, security guards and I chased her. I was afraid that she might be in an accident again. We can't see her!

*

*

Audrey's P.O.V

I can't believe what 'Zayn' told me! It's unbelievable. I ran out of the room and all the doctors, nurses, security guards including 'Zayn' chased me. Good thing I ran fast!

I entered a coffee shop. I have no idea why all of the places I can go, I chose the coffee shop. I felt relaxed as the aroma of coffee, chocolate and cinnamon filled my nose. People started at me as I sat down and watched the barista prepare a cup of coffee when a tall man came out and called me over.

"Audrey!" called the tall man. He is wearing the coffee shop's uniform. I wondered why he called me Audrey when a zap of lightning kinda hit me when I remembered what 'Zayn' told me. My name is Audrey.

"Yes?" I asked curiously. He embraced me and said "Oh God! We all missed you!" I don't even know who he is but I hugged him back. "Uhmmm. Who are you?" I asked. He bursted out laughing as if what I asked was that damn funny.

"Excuse me?" I asked again. He kept laughing. "Hey! Why the hell are you laughing?!" I asked. "Are you serious? You don't know me?" he asked back. "Do you think I'll ask if I know?" I asked sarcastically. He frowned and said "Are you sick? What's the problem?" "I don't know! I'm confused! I don't know who I am!" I exclaimed.

He called somebody and I heard he asked "What happened to Audrey?" In the middle of their conversation, his eyes opened wide and looked at me. He hang up and stared at me.

"What?" I asked. "Let me explain to you."

*

*

"Your name is Audrey Thompson. You were just a 1st year college student when you started working in this coffee shop. You were the favorite barista and coffee maker here. All of our customers loved your coffee. Especially the boys, the coffee you make is just like potion. They fall for you. One of the boys that fell for you was Ivan. He was one of your school mates that always spent his leisure time in this coffee shop. He courted you and after a couple of months, you were in a relationship with him. Sandra and Jade are working here, too. They are your best friends. Ivan broke your heart. After two or three years, you were still broken. Zayn...Zayn Malik was attracted to you. You hate him but you soon fell for him. You are currently in a relationship with him but something happened that made him think that you were cheating on him but actually, you don't. You are sick and depressed. You were drunk and drove on your way home. Your car crashed. And now you have an amnesia that made you forget everything."