Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"I honestly don't know..." he replied. I was shocked and hoped that nothing 'happened'.

"I'm sorry. I was very drunk last night and can't remember anything. I'm going home." I said and stood up. "Do you want me to get a taxi cab for you or accompany you?" he asked me. "Nah. No need." I replied and went downstairs. I looked around and saw three empty liquor bottles. I got out of his house and walked to find a taxi cab. All the neighbors of Zayn stared at me. I don't know why. Maybe because they saw us together and I came out of his house. I hope nothing happened.

Zayn's P.O.V

I can't believe that we kissed! Our lips locked three times. But I can't remember what happened last night. I hope we can continue dating. I showered and thought of her when I heard footsteps. Probably it's Liam. "Zayn?" he called. I'm right. It's Liam.

"Yeah." I replied. "Where are you? We called you last night but you didn't answer your phone. What happened?" he asked. "Uhm. Let's just say that I was busy doing something." I replied sarcastically. "The boys were looking for you, too. They will arrive in twenty minutes.

I continued to shower and wore a shirt. The boys arrived.

Liam's P.O.V

I visited Zayn in his house. He's weird. What happened? I know something happened but he doesn't want to tell me. We watched movies and ate and bond.

"Liam, what's up with Zayn?" Niall asked me. "I dun-" Zayn cut me off. "Okay. I'll tell you guys."

"I asked out Audrey for a date and she agreed. She came to my house and cooked. In fact, it tasted good. We drank liquor and consumed three bottles. She was very drunk and cried. She opened up to me about her life story. We kissed three times. She slept on my bed. I just don't know if 'something' happened." Zayn said to us.

We were all shocked and stared at him. He smiled and continued watching movies

Audrey's P.O.V

Damn! Did 'something' happened? Tell me NOTHING happened! I was so drunk last night and can't remember anything! I just remember our kiss, it sparked. I was in my condo. I went upstairs and there, I stripped off. I took a shower and remembered Zayn...and our kiss, I smiled. I don't know why. Am I in love? Am I ready to love again? I hope so. Sometimes, I think of loving again but the scar in my heart tells me not to love because I will get hurt.

*

*

The next day, I headed to work. Our manager handed me a bouquet of flowers. I read the car. It says "I'm sorry. I love you."

I know it's from Zayn. I smiled and put down the flowers. I looked at the glass door and saw One Direction. Girl customers started to scream, giggle and fangil. One even said "Are they here to serenade me?" I let a little laugh out and bit my lips. They started singing "What Makes You Beautiful" I was blushing. Zayn moved a few steps closer and they finished the song.

"Please forgive me. Can I ask you on a date?" he asked sincerely. I smiled and said "You don't have to be sorry. All of you, sit down first and let's talk later."

"Can I talk to the-" I was cut off by our manager. "Yes you can. Leave it all to me." "Thanks" I said and grinned. I sat down. "So?" I asked Zayn. "Like what I said, can I ask you on a date?" he replied and bit his lips, I know he's nervous.

"Okay. I think we should try to work this out. Let's date and if our feelings developed, maybe we should continue. But if not...I honestly don't know." I replied.

Readers! :D I'm sorry if this chapter is too short. I'm planning to write a sequel for this fanfiction that's why some of the chapters are gonna be short but the story would still be interesting. Anyway, if you like my fanfiction, thank you so much! But if not, tell me your honest opinions.

Lots of love,

Eleanor xx