Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Audrey's P.O.V

I woke up around 7 am and got my crutches. I took a quick shower and dressed up. I remembered that Zayn and I would be going 'somewhere'. I woke him up and dragged him to the shower.

"What is it? It's too early!" he exclaimed and cupped his ears. I pushed him on the bath tub full of bubble bath soap and he didn't have a choice but to take a bath.

It took an hour for him to finish! Ugh. He came out of the bathroom only wearing boxers.

"Please wear some clothes for goodness sake Zayn!" I exclaimed. He laughed, approached, and hugged me. He wore some clothes and got a taxi.

The cab stopped in front of the coffee shop. We got out of the cab. Zayn looked at me and asked "What are we going to do here?" "Wait...and see." I replied.

We entered the coffee shop and the aroma of coffee and cinnamon filled our nose. We sat down and I ordered some frappuccino. We started to talk as we sipped our drink.

"Zayn...this is where our story started. The first time we met wasn't that good. And apparently, we hated each other.

.....This is where you annoyed me......

.....This is where you serenaded me with the other lads.....

.....This is where you sent me a bouquet of flowers......

.....This is where you first asked me out.....

.....And this is where I want to continue our story.....

I love you so much!

I said those words to Zayn which made him speechless.

We finished our drink when people started to look at us. They looked at the newspaper and then at us. I wondered why. I approached our manager and asked for a newspaper. I looked at the front page and BOOM! Zayn and I were the cover picture of the newspaper. I look insane! I was wearing a hospital gown, bruises and tears all over my face. Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry were there, too, laughing.

I was so shy and dragged Zayn outside and said "Let's just go home."

"No. I'll just announce something." he said and dragged me back inside the coffee shop.

We entered the coffee shop again. He clapped his hands and the place became very quiet.

"Know this girl? She is Audrey Thompson. She's just a very simple girl. Apparently, we hated each other the very first time we met but everything changed when we got to know each other. We started dating and I fell for her. I was glad that...I was the person who changed her vision of love. She has a complicated love story that rarely happens nowadays. She lost her memory after her car crashed but because of love, it came back.

You know...love is not like a hot coffee that you can spit out whenever it hurts your tongue. So to all of you, thank you for listening and I would just like to tell you that you should love like you've never been hurt. And there would always be that one person who will change your vision of love." he said seriously.

I cried tears of joy and smiled. Everyone in the coffee shop clapped their hands.

*

*

Zayn brought me in a park. There were only the two of us. It was a bright day and I didn't expect the rain to fall. We were in the middle of chasing each other when the rain started to fall. We played in the rain like there's no tomorrow. Apparently, playing in the rain with the one I love is one of my dreams that came true.