Discovery- Chapter 34

Hey guys! So because I have so much more time being off ill and all I am trying to write as much as possible. Hope you enjoy:)

*Becca's POV*
Me and Harry lay on the bed, Harry rubbing circles on my hip as I had my head resting so I could see him. "I missed this." Harry smiled as I burst out laughing. As Harry began to tickle me I fell on the floor, Harry ontop of me. "Maybe that wasn't a good idea." He shrugged considering the loud bump we had made followed by laughing. There was soon a knock on the door, Harry quickly looking at me.

"Yeah?" I yelled as I kept my hand over Harry's mouth.

"Are you ok? I heard a loud bang." Niall said from the other side of the door.

"Yep, just fine." I laughed as Harry licked my hand.

"Hi Harry." Niall laughed as me and Harry burst out laughing.

"Hey." He laughed as he rolled off of me and grabbed his pants that were next to me. I grabbed his hand.

"No, don't leave me." I pouted as Harry just laughed and kissed my hand.

"Your going to kill me women." He smirked lifting me up and placing me back on the bed. I bit my lip as there was another knock on the door. Harry quickly pulled his pants up before walking over and unlocking it. Me quickly climbing under the covers considering I was completely naked. My eyes widened when Harry opened the door and saw Luke's mum stood with a faint smile. Harry quickly glanced back at me as I sat up in the bed, the cover wrapped around my chest.

"Perhaps, I could talk to you Becca. Unless your busy of course." She smiled as Harry stepped back and grabbed his clothes before leaving the room.

"No come in." I sympathetically said. She sat on the side of the bed as I firmly kept held of the cover.

"So... I came to tell you that you don't have to pretend anymore Becca. It was a good thing you did, trying to protect me." She kept her head low as I stared at her with tears in my eyes. "I wish you would have told me. Without having to find out the way I did this morning." She shook her head as my eyebrows furrowed.

"This morning wha-" I started before she turned her head to face me.

"I may be older now but I have hearing like a bat. I heard the conversation you had this morning." She shrugged her shoulders as I sat up even more.

"Mrs H I am so sorry. I just wanted to make you happy." I cried as she stood up walking towards the door. She stopped and turned to me before she left.

"Don't do what makes me happy. Do what makes you happy." She smiled before leaving. I took a deep breath before quickly getting changed before running downstairs. I went into the living room grabbed Harry's hand and then ran out the front door. Once we were a good distance away from the house Harry pulled my and arm stopped me.

"Babe? What's wrong?" He asked as I placed my hands on his chest.

I took a deep breath before talking, extremely quickly."We don't have to pretend anymore Harry. She told me to do what makes me happy and thats you. You make me happy. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So let's go let's run away somewhere and be together. I want to marry you I want to have a family with you and we can't do that with everyone else getting in the way so let's just go." I cried as Harry pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me as I cried into his chest. "Please." Tears fell down my cheek as Harry ran his fingers through my hair which calmed me down.

"I love you Becca." Harry just laughed as we went for a little stroll to calm me down. After a while I realised running away wasn't exactly... a smart idea?