Anne Vs. Cody

Anne's POV

I've entered an office room and there I saw a little girl crying with about 5 years of old, wearing a pink lovely sleeping dress with her beautiful long brown hair. As I move closer there she was sobbing looking to a man down on his knees, with his hands behind his neck  with a tall man beside him who is holding and pointing a pistol gun into his head.

Pinapaligiran din sya ng madaming lalakeng may hawak ng mga baril sa paligid nya, but the weird thing is they don't have faces even the man who is helplessly down on his knees. The only one with the clear face is the young girl besides me.

"Daddy, Daddy!" the girl cries as she screams for his Daddy, the man who was captured. I want to help her, I want to do something pero bakit hindi ako makagalaw?

"Daddy, bitawan nyo Daddy ko, please, I need my Dad!" she run towards her Daddy..

"Baby stay there, don't come close..." suddenly the man stood up.

"Stay down! That's a command!" sigaw ng lalaking nakatutok ng baril.

"Please, she's crying..." the man cried and somehow, in my heart it hurts at bigla akong napaluha...

But still he continued walking towards her daughter and when he took his second step, there was a moment of silence, the little girl's eyes widen, her face was filled with shocked, somehow her tears stopped. The man collapse in front of her daughter embracing her and when she embraced him back, she look at her hands that touched his father's back, it was filled with blood, red, warm and gloomy. ..

"Daddy? Daddy? Why are you bleeding? Dad?" the little girl asked. There was no answer..

"Daddy? Don't sleep, Daddy" the little girl begun shedding tears.

The silence was caused by a pistol shot to her father.

And when the man finally has words to say the room was filled with literal darkness with only a cellphone ringing and vibrating...

"Ring... Ring...Ring...!" It was too loud that I covered my ears. It feels like it is ready to bleed.

"Argh!!!!!" Bigla akong napabangon sa kama ko, holding my forehead, it was a dream, I thought it was one of my mission. But one thing that is real was my cellphone ringing in the middle of the night. Sino ba 'tong gagong tatawag-tawag sa akin ng ganitong oras?

Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko sa ibabaw ng drawer ko and I answer it without looking who is it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Uh, you're awake.." somehow a familiar douche-bag voice..

"Who's  this at anong kelangan mo sa akin sa ganitong oras huh?" inis kong tanong, at humiga ako ulit habang hawak ko ang cellphone ko..

"Si Cody 'to at wag mo nga akong pinagtataasan ng boses?" mayabang na sagot nya.

"Wag mo nga akong diktahan? Kung tumawag ka para makipag-away sa akin, wala kong panahon sayo, kaya ibababa ko na!" nakakainis talaga napakayabang! Ibababa ko na sana ang cellphone ko..

"Teka, teka... importante to" ano naman kaya to.

"Ano? Bilis" nagmamadaling sabi ko sakanya

"You're my bodyguard right?"

Sa bagay hindi nya alam na high profile agent ako, kung makabodyguard. Spoiled, arrogant, mahangin, conceited at lahat na. Arg! Pinigilan ko ang temper ko at sumagot na lang...