File 1: The Nerd Case

"Sometimes, people just need to understand that words hurt..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Amanda woke up again to find herself along with her classmates in another room.

Amanda: (Uggh. Seriously, how many rooms are in this warehouse? Aren't they supposed to be empty unless construction been involved?)

What creeped her out the most is when she saw those little drawings of black crows on the wall.

Amanda: (Okay. Who is drawing those...?)

She was not sure why was anyone be interested in a crow.

They were not beautiful birds like swans and doves.

Usually crows just mean bad luck.

A bird she never wants to cross paths with.

She tries to raise her arm to inspect the drawing on the wall next to her...but she couldn't move her arm at all.

She look down at her arms and legs and realized they were tied to a chair. She tried to squirm her limbs out of the rope. Her classmates were doing the same.

But it was no use...They were trap.

But they were not alone.

They saw a bunch of other people in the room with them wearing the same black hoodies. But they were also wearing masks.

Amanda's classmates all stare at them in fear although some of them tried to hide it

The Figure's voice soon echoes throughout the warehouse startling all of them.

Figure: Just wanted you to meet my subordinates. Ya know. For some reason. They all have a bone to pick with you. If you know what I mean....

The way he say that increased their fear even more.

Roxie: N-No.

Jennifer:..Please don't do this...

The Figure sighs in annoyance.

Figure: No matter how many times you plead. We won't stop. You all brought this on yourself.

Owen: BUT WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!

Dustin: HOW MANY TIMES DO WE GOTTA KEEP TELLING YOU THIS?!

Suddenly one of the hooded people, that was a wearing an goat mask, walked over to Dustin and punched him across in the face.

An sickening sound echoed throughout the warehouse. All of the teens flinched. The punch was so hard, blood came out of Dustin mouth as he split out an tooth and groan in agony.

Figure: If you don't want to end up like your friend. It's best you guys just shut up. My subordinates don't like it when people lie.

Maddie: But we're not lying....

Tammy: Right...

Figure: Are you sure about that...? Tch. I think it's best we get this game started. Let's start with the rules.

Everyone in the room went silent as the Mastermind explain the rules.

Figure: Now everybody. You already know what's going to happen tonight. Questions, concerns, everything will soon be revealed. Rule 1. Do not say anything bad about me. If you do. My subordinates will kill you.

Teens:....

Figure: Rule 2. You must do as I say. I did say all of you will die tonight. But who knows...One or two of you might just live.

Kelly: (One of us might live...It better be me...)

Steven: (I have to win! I have to get outta here!)

Figure: Rule 3. Most of you are bullies. Don't deny it. You all must done something horrible in the past of your school life. This game is to track down the bully and have them executed.

Howard: WHAT?! That's crazy talk?!

Maddie: None of us would do something so horrible

Figure: Oh really? Well...We might say otherwise. Rule 4. One at a time, my comrades will place a file on a table in the center of you all. When we open it up. You might recognize the person inside. If you do, you must tell us who was the person and track down the bully who bullied this kid. If you get it right. The rest of you would be safe while the 'bully' dies or at least be tortured...

Everyone:....

Figure: Now that I explained the rules. Let's begin. Pig. Give them the file.

One of the hooded people, who had pig mask on, walk towards the table and sat a file on the table. When he/she opened it.

Everyone's eyes went wide at who was in the photo.

Beverly: Oh My God...

Dustin: T-That's...

Figure: So some of you do recognize him.

The First File-The Nerd Case.

Name: Philip Fioyd.

Age: 16

Appearance: Blonde hair, Brown eyes, Glasses.

Status-Missing.

Figure: What happened to Philip Fioyd. Who bullied him? Let the trial start.