P1: Park Mi Na

"Mina.... Can we get ice creammmm?" Your best friend Jaenah says.

"Lee Jaenah, i swear, this is your 237 time asking for ice cream." You roll your eyes.

You finally gave in after your annoying best friend kept on nagging you for 30 minutes.

"Hi! Welcome to J's Ice cream. What would you like?" The cashier says.

"Hi, i would like one scoop of Vanilla and one scoop of Chocolate!" You say.

"I'll pay for these ladies." An unknown voice says.

You turn around.

"Tae!" You felt your cheeks burn.

"Hey Mina. Hey Jaenah." He smiles.

"Well, you two are certainly a very cute couple." The cashier says brightly.

"I-oH! U-Uh we-we're j-just friends." You say nervously, fiddling with your fingers.

You turn over to Jaenah who's smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

Aish. So annoying.

You, Taehyung, and Jaenah walk over to the patio tables and settled down.

"Sooo! Tae! What brings you here? Weren't you in New York helping Taeyin?" You say, trying to keep your cool.

"Yeah, i was. But Nayeon came along and Taeyin hired her."

"O-oh." You say.

"Well, i gotta catch Jimin and Hoseok. See you tomorrow at the first day of school?" He says, doing a side smile.

A strand of your hair covers your face and you quickly curl it back to your ears.

But, while you were doing that, being the klutz you were, you knocked your ice cream down.

"Oh! Let me help you with that." He says, reaching for the rose pink napkin and slowly dabbing it on your skirt.

You felt your cheeks turning red as Taehyung looks up at you, admiring your features.

Why am i feeling this way?

A/n: Hey! This is edited on January 24, 2018. <3 i decided to edit some of my bad chapters!