p8: confession

It was 2 AM at midnight, and neither you or Taehyung could sleep.

"Jagiya?"
"Yes?"
"Do you wanna play a game?"
"Sure."
Taehyung dragged you out of bed.
"So, basically you do a dare and you get to ask me a question."
"Easy peasy." You say.
"So, your first dare, is go out and yell "PARK MINA LOVES KIM TAEHYUNG!"
You laugh at that dare but went down anyway.
"PARK MINA LOVES KIM TAEHYUNGIEEEEEEEEE!" You yell, and several people glanced at you.
You want back up to the apartment and quickly thought of a question.
"Jagi?" You say
"Yes?" He showed his box smile.
"Why did you become friends with me?"

*Tae's flashback*

Back in grade 6, you and Jaenah were playing tag with Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Tae.

He saw you were such a nice and beautiful girl, but he was too shy to tell you. He tried to give you subtle hints telling you he likes you, but being the dumb person you are, you didnt notice. You liked Jimin back then, but he liked Jaenah.

You guys were now seniors.

"There." Tae says.

"Aww. Thats a sweet story." You say and gave Tae a peck on his soft cheeks.

"Since you asked me such a weird question, you're gonna get a weird dare." He said, smirking.

"I dare you to knock on Irene's door, with me. and when she opens it youre gonna kiss me."

"WHAT??!"