p17: miserable

*Minji's POV*

"I need to make Mina miserable!"

That's true, i do need to.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples, trying to think of some plans.

Just then, this amazing thought popped up in your head. Almost as if someone heard your prayers

"...Perfect."

By the time you finished planning, it was already lunch time. You excused yourself from Myra to continue the plan.

You go on Wixsites and make a website called...

BangtanGossip.

You keep yourself anonymous.

You type in

"Park Mina."

"I am Mina's old bestie and i have a confession to tell. She used to stalk Taehyung through his window and watch him undress and stuff. She even had this dream where she dreamt that they went to homecoming together. Crazy, right? She had a crush on Chanyeol and Baekhyun before. 2 at once. What a hoe, am i right! Keep your fingers crossed that she won't stalk you and dream about you!"

POSTED. 10/6/17.

5 mins later....

Wow, 238 people already saw it. 8 comments.

chanyeol: EW! She liked me?!
jimin: oof
seokjin: that's not true
jungkook: ...
myra: oh my goodness! ew! wtf!
ji-eun: LOL
april: ew what a ho!
irene: i knew she was sketchy. that weirdo.
ji-hyun: aigoo! a stalker in our grade!

"Great." You mutter to yourself and did a side smile.

It's been a day and everyone has been posting gossips about different people. Well, most of them about Mina. But that means my master
plan worked!

*Mina's POV*

Me and Jaenah were eating jajangmyeon for lunch when Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked up to me.

"Hey Mina! Don't stalk me next please." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah dude, that's creepy." Baekhyun grimaces.

You tilted your head slightly due to confusion.

Then, Chanyeol shoves the computer to your face and it reveals the paragraph about you in BangtanGossip.

You put your head in your palms and cry out,

"Why?"

You lifted your head up and say "This.Isnt.True."

"It was probably Irene who made this up. Or Ji-Hyun. Or Myra. Or whoever commented. I never liked you guys more than just a friend!" You try to reason yourself but they just shook their heads and turned back.

You watched them as they fade away through the school hallways.

In the corner of your eye, you see Ji-Eun, Ji-Hyun, Myra, Minji, Irene, and April sitting together and laughing.

"Those bitches." you thought.

You marched over to them and said,

"Hey, what you said about me isn't true. I never liked Chanyeol and Baekhyun more than just a friend."

"Huh?" They all tilted their heads in confusion.
"I never wrote that"
"What?"

"I- O-oh okay." You stutter out. That was embarassing.

If it weren't them, who would it be?