p28: regret

*Mina's POV*

You quickly regretted what you said to Jaenah. She was the one that stood up for you, lent you her shoulder when you cried, and listened to your rants.

You rush to her.

"Jae..." Your voice drags the "E" aloud, but she ignored your existence.

You tap her shoulders until she got fed up and slapped your hands of her shoulder.

"What do you want, bitch?" She says, crossing her arms.

Your eyes widen as you scoff.

"Bitch? You have no right to call me that." You scoff.

"Really? You're the one that broke off the friendship when all i did was stand up for you! You cold bitch!! You took my niceness for granted! Didnt the past 8 years mean anything?!" She yelled, attracting the whole hallway' attention.

The people slowly surrounded you and Jaenah, but you two ignored them and continued bickering.

"FINE! LETS SETTLE SOMETHING, BITCH!" Jaenah spat on your face, emphasing on the word bitch.

"Lets go!" You yell back at her.

"Okay. Im going to tell my story to everyone and you tell yours. People are going to decide which side they take." She snarls.

Jaenah explained hers.

You explained yours, which caused a few murmurs from around.

The whole hallway was silent.

Then slowly, Minji raises her hand.

"I take Jaenah's side." She said and stood by Jaenah.

"Me too..." Sehye and Jihye said. The two of them went to Jaenah.

Slowly, everyone went to Jaenah's side.

"What now, bitch?" Jaenah smiled.

You run away from embarassment, tears falling down your face.

Why did this have to happen to me?

A/N: Finally an update!! Sorry guys i was busy. Hope you enjoy this chapter! xx